Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2996

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Kaggle indicator?

Here's a link that gives you a list of packages related to MO.

Can you provide a similar link for python?

And here is a rubric for everything and anything in R.

Is there one for Python?

PS.

Kaggle indicator ?

And in our kolkhoz they don't write in R or Python. And we, kolkhozniks, are much more numerous. What is the conclusion?

CRAN Task View: Machine Learning & Statistical Learning
CRAN Task View: Machine Learning & Statistical Learning
  • cran.r-project.org
Several add-on packages implement ideas and methods developed at the borderline between computer science and statistics - this field of research is usually referred to as machine learning. The packages can be roughly structured into the following topics:

mytarmailS #:

why?

How about comparing binary code?

Because the first code you cited can be collapsed as well as the second code.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Because the first code you cited can be collapsed in the same way as the second code.

Show me, and I'll delete the post

mytarmailS #:

This is how the "crossover of two averages" EA looks like

in MQL language, which should be maximally convenient for a trader, which is created to write Expert Advisors and everything like that....

Where is MT5R lib from? Did you save it?

mytarmailS #:

show me, and I'll delete the post.

Any code can be put in a separate mqh file, wrapped in functions. There are very few exceptions.

I'm not interested in the argument.

I also have one line in my code for opening/closing/modifying a position.

Vladimir Perervenko #:

Where's the MT5R lib from? Did you save it?

I'm afraid it's not what you're looking for.

https://github.com/Kinzel/mt5R

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Any code can be put into a separate mqh file, wrapped in functions. There are very few exceptions.

But for some reason R has all this output for me, while in MT I have to output everything myself ...

The fact that any code can be wrapped in one line is clear to a fool.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Here's the link that gets you a list of MO related packages.

Can you provide a similar link for python?

And here is a rubric for everything and anything in R.

Is there one for Python?

PS.

Kaggle indicator ?

And in our kolkhoz they don't write in R or Python. And we, kolkhozniks, are much more numerous. What is the conclusion?

Enjoy your rubric, why do you need a Python link?

you will be happy with just one package, for example, which is also supported by your favourite Microsoft and many others (who needs this information at all, why brag about it?).

meaningless pointless dialogue that does not lead to profit. You have nothing to do or something.

draw conclusions for your collective farm on your own

mytarmailS #:

I'm afraid it's not what you're looking for.

https://github.com/Kinzel/mt5R

Yeah no just forgot I raced a long time ago.

mytarmailS #:

but for some reason R has all this output for me, while in MT I have to output everything myself ...

The fact that any code can be wrapped in one line is clear to a fool.

Because MQL5 allows you to customise everything in terms of syntax and logic, while R allows you to eat what you are given.

There are decent libraries in the code base, including libraries for working with tabular data - the user is very few. Apparently, this is the reason why few people put complex things in the public domain.

Reason: