Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2987

Another seasonal aggravation of radio amateurs. They are again catching and decoding signals from the market.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
Another seasonal aggravation of radio amateurs. Again they catch and decipher signals from the market.
Either iq is like bread, or a person is so disrespectful of forum members' time that he constantly posts meaningless pictures with one deal :)

By the way, I rejected the library from the video precisely because of the presence of tsos in it at the preprocessing stage. Which works on their tasks, but won't on ours. But there is no sense in proving it to anyone, let them try it themselves.

I also completely forgot that I wrote my first papers on random forest without a target forest, with FF through genetics. The result was deplorable in the general case. Trait reselection helped a little. Already lies in the subconsciousness of the incapability of such a thing, but sometimes you just forget that it is a past stage :)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
Another seasonal aggravation of radio amateurs. They're catching and decoding signals from the market again.
Exactly, amateurs. They do not distinguish physical processes with regularities from the sometimes chaotic and sometimes manipulated market.

Attacking something you have no clue about.....
It's unpleasant to read.

mytarmailS #:
Attacking something you have no clue about.....
It's unpleasant to read.
You can always refute with results
And not take it personal 😀

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You can always refute the results
And not take it personal 😀
The same works the other way round 😜

mytarmailS #:
The same thing works the other way round 😜
I'm not praising anything, just sharing my experience with it

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I'm not praising anything, I'm just sharing my experience with it.
Me too, I'm just trying to think critically about myself and others....

And I don't reject information just because I don't like it.
At least I try to.

mytarmailS #:
Me too, just trying to think critically about myself and others....

And I don't reject information just because I don't like it.
At least I try to.
Based on tsos and shaplets doesn't make it in the financial markets. Like it or not. About anomalies and topological clustering is interesting, you can try it separately.

There was a scientific article on tsos a long time ago, offering indicators. Then they did not do anything with them, where they did not try them on. How many times can we discuss this :) just the point of wasting time. Like maybe I did not take into account something? :) it's self-deception

And if you rely on it at the preprocessing stage, then further add-ons are meaningless.

All right, let's get this over with
Reason: