Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2782

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
And I was not lazy and wrote SampEn, ApEn, permEn under metac a long time ago, the calculation is simple. Looked at the libraries, these are standard approaches, the calculation code there is 10 lines. The proposed python libraries will be brighter.

These are not emotional labels, but a sincere wonder why everything is so scarce in your head
This is laziness, don't confuse))))

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Alexei , please take a look, I'm stalled on such a trifle, it's a shame.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
And I was not lazy and wrote SampEn, ApEn, permEn under metac a long time ago, the calculation is simple. Looked at the libraries, these are standard approaches, the calculation code there is 10 lines. The proposed Python libraries will be more colourful.

These are not emotional labels, but a sincere wonder why everything is so scarce in our heads

And who said that it is SampEn, ApEn algorithms that are implemented ?

And where is the evidence that these algorithms are workable?

You surprise me with your lack of understanding of the value of homemade algorithms.

to argue which language is better to calculate 2+2, that's what's in your head?

mytarmailS #:
To argue about which language is better to calculate 2+2, what must be in your head?

probably nothing

i <= char_vec.length()

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

And who said that it is the SampEn, ApEn algorithms that are implemented ?

You surprise me with your lack of understanding of the value of homemade algorithms.

Oh, I get it, all right.

You can't test it.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
It's laziness, don't confuse))))

Too bad my assistant got banned, her work is worthwhile.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

it's a pity my assistant was banned, her work is worth it.

Next time write such a thing in English)))) if she comes back of course)))) Russian is complicated and emotionally different).

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

And who said that it is the SampEn, ApEn algorithms that are implemented ?

I won't argue, but I write everything I understand up to the spindle myself. Debugging is easier. I do not insist that I am doing the right thing.)

mytarmailS #:

Alexei , please take a look, I'm stalled on such a trifle, it's a shame.

The loop condition is strange

for(int i = start_idx ; i == char_vec.length() ; ++i ){

should probably be <

Reason: