Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2774

Recently I was travelling to blabla, the lady in front behaved actively, and I did not feel very much, asked questions, who am I for, why am I not active, well it's okay, it's stupid blabbering. But we passed one more passenger for 10 km and we were coming back for him.

That's where the concert began, the word Dumb in his address was the most cultured. I liked his reaction. Let's keep it to ourselves. Let's keep it to ourselves. He didn't even address her, like woman keep..... Conflict was extinguished))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Recently...

I mean, why aren't you active?
What's that supposed to mean?

mytarmailS #:
I mean, why aren't you active?
How do you figure that out?

it's best not to discuss it here)))) People meet different people))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

And you can pass by emotions. Better still on the topic of reasoning and explanation. Girls grab the edges of the emotion)))))

All the same the predictive ability is not completely explained. What it is mathematically clear, but what it gives. Judging by the results it is a continuation of the trend, the question is how much, and whether there are reversals in the results.

ZY, I wouldn't understand it either, if I would be offered to lay out all the developments for discussion)))))) It is better to ask questions about the logic of work, formulas.

To SanSanych, I wanted to join the question:

Do you form signs from quotes by known to you, explicit algorithms/formulas (indicators, for example) or do you use machine learning to construct them?

MO is not used for feature construction.

The process is dumb with some limitations, e.g. you can't use traits that are variations of an absolute price, such as mashka.

And so, a wide variety of differences of something with something. I don't have a problem with that, making stuff up. The rubbish turned out to be about 75%. So the main skill is to select NOT rubbish, which, by the way, is both rubbish and NOT rubbish.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Alexey, are there any restrictions in Rspp in using third-party C++ libraries?

Can I use any C++ library or not?

and other than in R, was there any result?

mytarmailS #:

Alexey, are there any restrictions in Rspp on the use of third-party C++ libraries?

Can I use any C++ library or not?

As far as I understand, it depends on the used C++ compiler and Rtools version (for windows). I don't go that far myself, the maximum was STL, with which I didn't have any problems.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

MO is not used for feature construction.

The process is blunt with some limitations, e.g., you cannot use features that are variations of an absolute price, e.g., mashka.

And so, a wide variety of differences of something with something. I don't have a problem with that, making stuff up. The rubbish turned out to be about 75%. So the main skill is to select NOT rubbish, which, by the way, is both rubbish and NOT rubbish.

Differences / increments, velocities / accelerations, spreads / corridors and their averages.

I can't think of anything else to measure.(

What about the fractals, nobody's worked it out? And informative markup.
Let me run the bot.
It should be very simple, there's no time. You can do it in an hour.
But what a lot of thought has been put into it.

What features doesn't matter, the main thing is that they relate to the BP that is being classified.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

As far as I understand, it depends on the C++ compiler used and the version of Rtools (for windows). I don't go that far myself, the maximum was STL, with which I didn't have any problems.

Thanks, I found some tutorials on how to do it, but I can't do it yet....

Reason: