Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2736

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

No slang, of course. Representation as an image of an object in the mind is a long-used term. Representing an object as a string of numbers is a recent and deeply secondary concept. The list of predictors itself is built on the basis of our personal perception of the object and therefore it will never coincide in two different "machinists". This, by the way, is one of the reasons why a meaningful discussion of specifics in this thread is hardly possible.

Only pupils at school have the same perception)))))

Ivan Butko neural network?

there are suspicions that some forum persons, and even more so the filling of sites "profitable Expert Advisors and signals" is the result of AI. That is, NN are making money on the topic of near-trading.

Absolutely neural networks and big-data earn (trade) on trend analysis of social networks. That's why they are sponsored and therefore somewhat lopsided; but it's beyond our capabilities :-(

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Personally, I dislike the original idea of quotes as a time series. If I formalise my idea of them mathematically, they are piecewise constant functions from time (continuous on the right). Moreover, the area of values can be of very different nature - for example, numbers, vectors, the state of the stack, etc. In addition to prices, there is other necessary information, which can be represented by the same functions (session state, news, etc.), and the area of values here can also be very diverse.

But meaningful computational work with continuous time functions is practically impossible, so some discretisation is always done. It can be done very differently and unanimity here is hardly achievable in principle.

Well, if you analyse not only time series, then sure. But not only time series can be analysed not only by everybody, that's why I stopped on the obvious representation of the market in the form of price series as an object of research by methods of MO.

Otherwise I would have indicated other things, like stack, news analysis, pair trading, arbitrage and so on and so forth.

If the topic is not warmed up at least once a month, it will die and the forum will become boring

For example, SanSanych voiced interesting thoughts that are also in my head, so respect and respect, I got some approval implicitly from the pros in the MoD

Ahaaaaahhhh. A pro in MO.... ))))) can't

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You're still d-- the bible he gave you.
Although the retarded can be punched in the forehead.

????? What kind of

mytarmailS #:
????? Which one is it?
I'm not interested in chatting with you, or you can have some seeds with the boys.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I'm not interested in talking to you, or eating sunflower seeds with the boys.
Of course not. Anything you say is just an arsehole in a puddle.

mytarmailS #:
Of course. What you say, you put your arse in a puddle.

You've either got a squirrel or you're getting delusions of grandeur.
The only thing you can do is make a noise on the bus for everyone to appreciate. That's all you're good for.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You've either got a squirrel or you're getting delusions of grandeur.
All you can do is make a noise on the bus for everyone to appreciate. That's all you're good for.
))))) MO professionals... Ahahahaha..... Oh, fuck.

Reason: