Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2692

Smart people, sharing smart thoughts about clustering and even the market a little bit A community channel for building strong AI

Renat Fatkhullin #:

If we are talking about the audience of consumers and vendors, then of course we need "one secure *.ex5".

If we talk about research for ourselves without a practical possibility to sell the results of our research, then we can use duct tape and make notebooks. We have support for python programmes and notebooks right in the terminal and editor.

When it comes to training models, no one is willing to sacrifice speed. Appetite comes with opportunity and resource capacity has long been a limit. That is why there is a hard game of reducing the accuracy of calculations and then correcting the loss of accuracy.

We see the following directions of application of our ML solutions:

1. External research with transfer (ONNX or rewriting) of models into MQL5
  2. Initial development of solutions in MQL5

Transfer to MQL5 will allow to apply robots in the trading strategies tester and trade without intermediaries.

Interesting. Direct connection, but where to?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Interesting. A direct connection, but to where?

In this context, it should read as follows:

Transfer to MQL5 will allow you to use robots in the trading strategy tester and trade without third-party software (intermediaries).

mytarmailS #:
Smart people, sharing smart thoughts about clustering and even the market a little bit
h ttps://youtu.be/oTBxdQL_lnU
A community channel for building strong AI

Watched a bit of the beginning. It looks like a tutorial, judging by the elementary nature of the material.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I watched a little bit of the beginning. It looks like an educational lecture, judging by the elementary material.

No, there is no tutorial, and it was the beginning).
Just people are going to discuss something within the AGI topic in the format of speeches. It was about the market, I decided to share....
People there are very serious, professors, successful startupers, scientists, and all of them have been interested in AGI for 20-30 years....

People of Vorontsov's level, and Vorontsov also spoke there recently....
If you're interested in AGI, it's the channel to go to.

Based on the assumptions and description of the market, which was in the dumb dialogue before (e.g., that the market is not a signal and not a model with a fixed outcome), only heuristic algorithms can be used, on which the overwhelming majority of Forex traders are sitting

the sooner the realisation comes, the easier it will be to communicate and understand why the MOE is needed and what questions it can or cannot answer.

Added a section on machine learning in the articles.
Статьи по MQL5: Машинное обучение
Статьи по MQL5: Машинное обучение
  • www.mql5.com
Статьи по программированию на языке MQL5

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Based on the assumptions and the description of the market, which was in the dumb dialogue before (for example, that the market is not a signal and not a model with a fixed outcome), only heuristic algorithms can be used, on which the overwhelming majority of Forex traders are sitting

the sooner the realisation comes, the easier it will be to communicate and understand why the MOE is needed and what questions it can or cannot answer.

It is necessary to write an article about it and place it in a new section.

Renat Fatkhullin #:
Added a section on machine learning in the articles.

There are a lot of articles, all very complicated, half of the words I don't understand. I sorted by "best" and took the first one that describes a real, practical application.

There are 9 files attached to the article, three of them are .exe files. There are 5 comments under the article - 4 "where to download the files?" and 1 negative.

Are there any other working solutions? So that just switch it on and it works. Give me a link.

For comparison in my solution 1 exe file + models and everything works, but it is "duct tape" and "crutches" so I have no chance to get into "machine learning section".

Практическое применение нейросетей в трейдинге. Переходим к практике
Практическое применение нейросетей в трейдинге. Переходим к практике
  • www.mql5.com
В статье даны описание и инструкция по практическому применению нейросетевых модулей на платформе Matlab. Также затронуты основные аспекты построения системы торговли с использованием НСМ. Для ознакомления с комплексом в рамках сжатого изложения для данной статьи мне пришлось его несколько модернизировать таким образом, чтобы в одной программе совместить несколько функций НСМ.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Definitely need to write an article about it and post it in the new section.

Ahahahahaha... An article))))
Reason: