Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2317

A great deal of research on a large number of symbols (forex and major indices) shows that around 6/25/2020 there was a reversal in almost all of them. That is, BEFORE and AFTER the markets are different.

Whoever is not lazy, try to compare these intervals with each other.

fxsaber:

A great deal of research on a large number of symbols (forex and major indices) shows that around 6/25/2020 there was a reversal in almost all. That is, BEFORE and AFTER the markets are different.

Whoever is not lazy, try to compare these intervals with each other.

you can look at the change of the trend and / or the average increments and everything will become clear

on the Vedollar, the mid-term trend change in this interval

there are two types of regularities

• related to the mean shift (trend)
  • the regularity of increments (repeating patterns)

The first one has a stronger effect on the TS and may kill the second one

Hi all!

I didn't want to write here, but this is a serious matter. Maybe something will help. Machine learning in general abandoned, no strength and desire.

The fact is that for 7 years I and my loved ones are tormented by noisy neighbors provocateurs from above. The apartment is rented by drunken owners. They are mostly drinkers and very noisy tenants. Knocking things on the floor, falling down in a drunken rage, night, day, morning (6 am) monologues, scandals, arguments, etc.. Requests to be quieter "politely" ignored, or begin to retaliate with their children, who begin to jump violently bringing their friends to help, for better effect. Landlords and tenants behave aggressively. There were times when they sent some musclemen who knocked on the door, but didn't answer what they wanted, just stood sideways so they couldn't see their faces. The owners of the apartment had relatives who used to work in the city administration, which is probably why they are so indestructible.

When I go to the police for a few days there is a lull, and then when they send a note that the case is administrative and passed to the city administration, an even stronger noise attack begins - they immediately bring a lot of guests and get drunk on the joy of impunity. As far as I know, neither the owners nor their tenants have never been fined. At most, one moves out and other equally noisy neighbors move in. The police calls are under 30 in all seven years. When interviewed by the police, the neighbors give these tenants positive characteristics. For example, a previous tenant with three children who used to bring various roommates over at night and get drunk with them and before going to bed at 3 to 5 in the morning would start moaning loudly and have sex with them. And during the day her three children rattled endlessly, running around the apartment from morning until late at night.

When she moved out, we breathed a big sigh of relief, but it wasn't to be. Two weeks went by and an invalid moved in with his wife and child, who was with his past neighbors with a rattle, and when drunk, falls to the floor so that the chandelier shakes.

During this time, called the mother an ambulance, as her blood pressure spiked and her heart hurt because of the stress. During all these years since I left Moscow my health has also taken a turn for the worse because of stresses caused by noisy neighbors, as well as my sister's. In the summer I had a heart attack. Even my cat fell ill, he was diagnosed with ideopathic cystitis which is caused by stress. We took him to a hospital, where they pumped out fluid from his bladder mixed with blood. Before that he had been on the tray for several days unable to go to the bathroom. And then they put a catheter in him. The drunks were drinking and continued to do so all these days. We live in a khruschevka with a lot of noise. We rent an apartment on the first floor in our building, and if you look in the whole house, you can probably find another one on the first floor. There are a lot of empty apartments for rent in our city, but the invalid who moves around with a rattling, noisy wife has settled on the fourth floor above our heads to provoke us to a scandal. We had to call the police again, so that somehow they would calm down. So when they started making a lot of noise we called the police. After complaining to them, the woman above us got a huge bellyful. I assume she may be pregnant with a pillow. In any case, she will use it, coupled with the fact that her husband is disabled.

I quit smoking (cigarettes) for over a year. I could hardly give up so much nicorrette eaten before that. Started again in the winter, as I can not sleep in such conditions. Novopasit does not help. Just begin to fall asleep and from above there is a bump on the floor.

The other day the district officer called and told us that they had filed a complaint against us to the prosecutor's office, that we do not give them a living.

Anyway, I don't know how much longer I can live like this, I'm worried for my family.

Go to court and the like will not work in our case. Maybe that's what they are trying to do, so they can win and write off all their overpriced lawyer's fees and stuff like that on us.

Again, we are purposely and methodically provoked. There is no way to change the housing. People here on the forum are smart can, and suggest something sensible, and maybe someone will help solve this problem.

forexman77:

Hi all!

Didn't mean to post here.....

Hi! I'm sincerely sorry you're in such trouble, but I think the problem is in your head...

you had bad neighbors, bad neighbors, bad neighbors, disabled neighbors, bad neighbors.

All drinking and aggressive, calling the police thirty times, that's something! And now asking how to get rid of the neighbors in a thread about machine learning?

The problem is clearly in your head, man!

Calm down and think about the solution to the problem, not the problem itself!

mytarmailS:

Hi! I am truly sorry that you are in such trouble, but it seems to me that the problem is in your head.

I had bad neighbors, bad neighbors, bad neighbors, bad disabled neighbors.

All drinking and aggressive, calling the police thirty times, that's something! And now asking how to get rid of the neighbors in a thread about machine learning?

The problem is clearly in your head, man!

Calm down and think about the problem, not the problem itself.

My mom and sister live with me and they're just as worried about it. So you're just gonna lie down and expect a heart attack without fighting back?

It could just be black realtors.

Can you not wake up to a sledgehammer hitting the wall next to you?

Noisy neighbors are just a tool someone methodically uses.

The mother of the owner used to live in this apartment so there were no problems with noise at all.

Then she passed away and a few days later they started renting the apartment and that's when it all started.

Forexman77:

My mother and sister live with me, and they are just as worried about it. So you just lie down and expect a heart attack without fighting back?

It could just be black realtors.

Can you not wake up if you hit the wall next to you with a sledgehammer?

I'm done talking.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What's wrong with the robot?

Forexman77:

Unfortunately, it's hard to do anything, except engage in a fist fight.

In my entryway, people in a similar situation were forced to sell their apartment and move out. The day before yesterday I saw the new owners - happy, cheerful people... They don't know yet what lies ahead of them... I really feel sorry for them.

Alexander_K:

Unfortunately, it's hard to do anything, except get into a fist fight.

In my entryway, people in a similar situation were forced to sell their apartment and move out. The day before yesterday I saw the new owners - happy, cheerful people... They don't know yet what lies ahead of them... I sincerely feel sorry for them.

Yes, there are provocateurs out there.... That's probably what they're waiting for, to blackmail them later through a criminal case. Both don't work. Yeah, they're the usual shameful crooks.

Locksmiths, electricians say you're rich. Probably because we have air conditioner) In fact I am trying to learn programming now without any money.

Put a vibrodynamic (or whatever it is), attach it to the ceiling.

Reason: