Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2138

Uladzimir Izerski:

...I'm not a programmer, so I can't build complex structures. I do everything only superficially. I can't find a decent person for general work...

What are your search criteria?

mytarmailS:

Yes, I tried that many years ago, nothing came out interesting, with horizontal levels is better, but I was not experienced then, maybe I preprocessed the data badly

=====

I've been thinking a bit, now I definitely see the whole data preparation quite differently than before.... well, you can try

===========

By the way, a fantasy riddle

Does anybody know how to preprocess the data so that AMO understands that it is the same pattern, how to make the invariance of AMO to the size of the pattern.

I don't count convolutional nets...

I wonder, does anyone even know?

As a variant, sketched it out, but didn't check for usefulness). Let's take the notations:

- min - vowels, max - consonants /(you can even/even)

- min0 > min1 = "A", min0 < min1 = "E",max0 > max1 = "B", max0 < max1 = "C".

you can develop it further.

You can also draw logic from the biology of embryonic development ;-)

Dr.mr.mom:

What criteria are you looking for?

Simple, not arrogant people with logical thinking, able to work with large amounts of data. For example, as Georgiy Merts is able to do.

Preferably a good practice in programming and a basic understanding of trading.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not a programmer, so I can't build complex structures. I do everything only superficially. I can't find a decent personality for general work.

job

Dr.mr.mom:

What criteria are you looking for?

My friends have been married for a long time,
But I keep dreaming of a prince.
I've seen him in movies,
But I don't know how to findhimin life.
Hedidn't drink or smoke,
And always gave me flowers.

He called my mother-in-law my mother-in-law's mother.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Simple not arrogant people with logical thinking, able to work with large amounts of data. For example how to do Georgiy Merts.

Preferably a good practice in programming and a basic understanding of trading.

There are a lot of them in freelancing)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I do not set a goal in the form of creating a market model, I only set the goal of deriving profit from price movements.

I have not tried models based only on the oscillators from the article, and I do not know what will come out of it, if you had read the article, you would know that not only oscillators are used there. However, their usefulness turned out to be extremely high.

The lifetime of the model depends on the recurrence of events and oscillators can perfectly aggregate the events regardless of the price scale in absolute values, they are mainly sharpened on the relative changes of the indicators, so even a significant price change in pips allows them to stay in their probability zone, which facilitates learning. As a result, the very nature of oscillators promotes stable patterns.

It is not a question of usefulness or uselessness as such. The question is about the profitability of this or that model.

I see how everyone was excited by my posts on this resource and involuntarily moved the discussion to this thread. But the behavior of some individuals and the nature of communication does not allow me to develop the topic to the end. I am ready to have a dialogue with the adequate ones.

VVT:

My friends have been married for a long time,
I keep dreaming of a prince.
I've seen him in movies,
But in life I don't know how to findhim.
Hedidn't drink or smoke,
And always gave me flowers.
I'd give my paycheck to the house,
I'd call my mother-in-law my mother-in-law.

There's a lot of them in freelance.)

There's even more plugs from every barrel, like you))

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are more butt plugs from every barrel like you.)

With such manners you will never find

dr.mr.mom:

As an option, sketched, but did not check for usefulness). Let's take the notations:

- min - vowels, max - consonants /(you can even/odd)

- min0 > min1 = "A", min0 < min1 = "E",max0 > max1 = "B", max0 < max1 = "C".

you can develop it further.

You can also draw logic from the biology of embryonic development ;-)

it's a simple logical comparison of milestones with all, it's primitive and dumb

primitive because you can describe it more precisely.

it's dumb because you can't reverse it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Simple not arrogant people with logical thinking, able to work with large amounts of data. For example, as Georgiy Merts is able to do.

It is desirable a good practice in programming and the basic notion of trading.

Private messages are closed in your direction, feel free to contact me.

Reason: