Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1840

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see that you are trying to find a pattern. It is as simple as three kopecks) It is the wave theory. But it's not in the public domain at the moment.

Imagine you've been married for 22 years. How likely is it that you will get divorced today or tomorrow? Teach machine learning to understand this and only then move on to the simpler questions - the financial markets.

Market wave theory is a PSEvDONAUCHA, just like spectra, quote decomposition and similar heresies....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Market wave theory - PSEDONAUCHA, as well as spectra, decomposition of quotations and similar heresies....

It's kind of all from your fantasies.

But you have already laid out your fantasies for pages. I read them, analyze them. I don't mind, even if you are talking complete nonsense)

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's kind of all in your fantasies.

But your fantasies are already pages long. I read them, I analyze them. I do not mind, even if you are talking nonsense)

Unfortunately for you I am a realist and I fully understand what the market is and what are the reasons for future price changes. Give me an example of my nonsense, something I have forgotten!!!!!

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's kind of all in your fantasies.

But your fantasies are already pages long. I read them, I analyze them. I don't mind if you're not even making any sense.)

You've had your fantasy for a month?

I mean your signal.

;)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Unfortunately for you I am a realist and fully understand what the market is and what are the reasons for future price changes. Give me an example of my nonsense, something I have forgotten!!!!!

It is zero for me to clarify my relations with you.

There is a zero value of the price of the current value and the future value, it depends on the sums of the sums of history and the current moment. And there is also a value that is calculated in the future.

It is realistic to calculate knowing the current moment. I'm sorry, Yusuf is old.

Igor Makanu:

Have you done your fantasy in a month?

I mean your signal.

;)

You are right. All signals open at the insistence of certain individuals I do not support. I have no interest in it and no time.

But it does not concern the analysis of the markets, which come first.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's zero for me to figure things out with you.

There is a zero value of the price of the current value and the future value, it depends on the sums of the sums of history and the current moment. And then there is the value that is calculated in the future.

It is realistic to calculate knowing the current moment. I'm sorry, Yusuf is old.

Who the fuck am I talking to? No, it's all profanity. There is a causal model of the future price and it consists of the following parameters:

Volatility Smile->OI,Delta,Volume ->Price ->Indicators. It's a Causal and Consequential model of price change, not everything you wrote there. Go read up on these quantities first, and then you can talk about them. Yusuf has also been dragged in here, the chief pseudo-scientist of the snark.

I especially liked the highlighted one. By now every schoolboy knows that a price's past doesn't guarantee its future.... Change your mindset, it will really help. And most importantly, don't be deluded and don't mislead the youth..... I'm going to sleep now....

Once again, I will post a video for you. Watch it first, and then we will talk. If you have something to say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4XzMqHNeew

"Улыбка волатильности. Мифы и реальность". Лекция Владимира Твардовского, Ай Ти Инвест
"Улыбка волатильности. Мифы и реальность". Лекция Владимира Твардовского, Ай Ти Инвест
  • www.youtube.com
Работа с улыбкой волатильности: причины возникновения, свойства, моделирование улыбки, реставрация функции распределения будущих цен. http://www.itinvest.ru ...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Who the fuck am I talking to? No, this is all profanity. There is a causal model of the future price and it consists of the following parameters:

Volatility Smile->OI,Delta,Volume ->Price ->Indicators. It's a Causal and Consequential model of price change, not everything you wrote there. Go read up on these quantities first, and then you can talk about them. Yusuf has also been dragged in here, the chief pseudo-scientist of the snark.

I especially liked the highlighted one. By now every schoolboy knows that a price's past doesn't guarantee its future.... Change your mindset, it will really help. And most importantly, don't be deluded and don't mislead the youth..... I'm going to sleep now....

Once again, I will post a video for you. Watch it first, and then we will talk. If you have something to say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4XzMqHNeew

It's hard to talk to a man who's asleep.)

I will wait until he wakes up.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see that you are trying to find a pattern. It is as simple as three kopecks) It is the wave theory. But it's not in the public domain at the moment.

Imagine you have been married for 22 years. How likely is it that you will get divorced today or tomorrow? Teach machine learning this understanding and only then move on to the simpler questions - the financial markets.

I understand that I'm having a hard time approaching the topic.

Respectful of Yusuf's words. He was always correct about the continuity of history and the current moment. And the importance for the future.

It's negligible. There's an 80% chance you're already divorced (in 22 years then...). The remaining 20% have a good chance of living together until the end.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You are right. All signals open at the insistence of certain individuals I do not support. I have no interest in it and no time.

But this does not apply to market analysis, which comes first for me.

But what's the point of lectures if you don't have a market value?

There are trader forums, with a completely different purpose, where the analysis of markets is more preferable to the mathematical apparatus, to programming techniques, than a positive state - i.e. I mean this forum / topic

I don't remember who wrote it, maybe Matemat, this forum is a forum for pragmatists, I think so

SZZY: I've already written to you, run your analysis by a manual trading tester, maybe there's something there but I don't think so, it's more like working, it's easier to dream on history, to analyze so to say)))

Reason: