Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1771

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You won't believe but I've never tasted hawthorn, and beer with doshik comes in handy, I know it from my student days...

I've never had doshik before ((( I can't believe it, I feel like it, man.

Real work in the area of 10-20 thousand, regularly every week I withdraw 2.5k, of course in wood. But the fact ... I live modestly, but for that from the exchange, who else can, and well, show up? No, so don't give a fuck... ...to piss on me... Any questions?

mytarmailS:

I've never had doshik before ((( I can't believe it, I feel like it, man.

You should try it, especially if you put a sausage or two in it and spice it all up with mazik. You will be pleasantly surprised and surprise your lady, as you can make a soup quickly and do not thank her. Thank you!!! :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Try it, especially if you put a sausage in it, or two sausages, and spice it all up with some butter. You'll be surprised and you'll surprise your girlfriend with the way you make soup fast and don't thank her. Thank you!!! :-)

Thank you!!! From AMO to recipes, a smooth transition))

Listen guys, you know what thought came to me literally just now....??? I UNDERSTAND, I BLEEP what we're missing. You're not gonna believe this!!!!!! Who do you think????

BABIES, that's what we miss, they're from another planet and that's what we miss. We all stew in our own juices, and the field of ME is subject only to non-patients. And it is very difficult for any man to get out of their hospitals, but the ladies, they, they are from another planet, they are able to turn us in the right direction .... SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Babyshchie clever well where are YOU YOU!!!!!, bowing to your logic ...

Yes yes it is the alternative logic that is the key to success... IMHO naturally :-)

Booze, but what the hell, I just got out of the bathhouse, I can afford it.... :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Listen guys, you know what thought came to me literally just now....??? I UNDERSTAND, I BLEEP what we're missing. You're not gonna believe this!!!!!! Who do you think????

BABIES, that's what we miss, they're from another planet and that's what we miss. We all stew in our own juices, and the field of ME is subject only to non-patients. And it is very difficult for any man to get out of their hospitals, but the ladies, they, they are from another planet, they are able to turn us into the right direction .... SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Babyshche smart well where are YOU YOU!!!!!, bowing to your logic...

Yes yes it is the alternative logic that is the key to success... IMHO of course :-)

Looks like you're permanently institutionalized.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It looks like you're a permanent resident of the hospital

Why all of a sudden Max? I'm at home, I opened the pose in the morning and it has already piled up a shitload of tugriks, so I'm happy, and I'm making you laugh.... Such a guy what can I say :-)

Well, as for Babisch, the real theme, they are not here and we are climbing, maybe posyovem, you see will be easier, but not the one who as a prishiblinnaya about cat bousting, although she looks nice, I would even hook up with her, but she does not read these posts, alas :-(

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It looks like you're permanently institutionalized.

Ahahah ha))

Reason: