Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1690

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, combinatorics is not such a primitive science. You can watch, for example, some of Rajgorodsky's lectures.

Game theory, at least, includes an essential part of the matstat called "game with nature. MO, by the way, can also be referred to the theory of "games with nature".

The combinatorial theory is used in the graph theory, and the graphs describe finite automata, if I'm not mistaken, all that was taught in the discrete mathematics discipline, and it seems in some places in analytical geometry and linear algebra, I do not remember already - but the teacher was exactly one for 2 disciplines )))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, combinatorics is not such a primitive science. You can watch, for example, some of Rajgorodsky's lectures.

Game theory, at least, includes an essential part of the matstat called "game with nature. MO, by the way, can also be referred to the theory of "games with nature".

statan is not matan....

Igor Makanu:

combinatorics is used in graph theory, and graphs describe finite automata; if I'm not mistaken, all that was taught in discrete mathematics, and I think in some places in analytic geometry and linear algebra, I do not remember - but the teacher was exactly one for two disciplines ))))

Why would you insult combinatorics in such a way?)

The question is how does random differ from the multifactor pseudorandom market and how can it be described. Volatility and price corridor on the minute and on the month, what is determined?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
What is the difference between Random and Multifactor Pseudorandom Market and how it can be described? Volatility and price corridor on a minute and on a month are determined by what?

Or rather, how can you describe, calculate, determine and what conclusions to draw.

As the great and unsurpassed Alexander wrote (and continues to write on Smradlab) we need to work with market time, and we will all be happy.

This is the immutable truth, which must be learned like the "Our Father" and repeated while sitting at the monitor

Understanding will come later, first - an unshakable faith.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

As the great and unsurpassed Alexander wrote (and continues to write on Smradlab) we must work with market time, and we will all be happy.

This is an immutable truth which must be learned like the "Our Father" and repeated while sitting at the monitor.

Understanding comes later, first - an unshakable faith

I had the crazy idea to replace the bid-ask time with a bid-ask number... but then I realized I was wrong ))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In fact, I had the tempting thought of replacing the bid asc time with a bid asc number... but then I realized I was wrong))))

:D

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

As the great and unsurpassed Alexander wrote (and continues to write on Smradlab) we need to work with market time, and we will all be happy.

this is the immutable truth, which must be learned like the "Our Father" and repeated while sitting at the monitor

understanding comes later, first - unshakable faith

He's right, to be honest.

just can't do

I look at you and am amazed. Listen to this song and everything will go back to normal.

Reason: