Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1367

By the way, I wonder. Why is there not a single MOE student here who was trained in this at the university. We watch lectures for students - but where do those students and graduates go? I think a hundred or two graduate each year from different universities.
Or it was explained to them that the MoD does not work with finances - so they do not try?

Elibrarius:
By the way, I wonder. Why there is no one here who was trained in this at the university. Lectures for students we watch - but what happens to those students and graduates? I think a hundred or two graduate each year from different universities.
Or it was explained to them that the Defense Ministry does not work with finances, so they do not try?

I think it was only in the last few years that they started to teach it as an independent science.

I have friends from those professions who are over 30 years old who have completed their studies themselves... I don't know about young people, but they pay a lot of money for it without forex.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Please get out of the science thread, you stupid satanic "psychoneurologists")))

Oh, those "esoteric" seekers) Freud didn't have it. More like Jung or Reich (he was imprisoned for treating bioenergetics).

Freud was quite pragmatic in every sense - it's worth reading, for example, how he defined psychological health.

By the way, he used to be referred to as Freud to show his advanced nature.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Oh, these seekers of "esotericism") Freud did not have it. More likely Jung or Reich (he was imprisoned for treating bioenergetics).

Freud was quite pragmatic in every sense - it is worth reading, for example, how he defined psychological health.

By the way, it used to be supposed to call him Freud to show one's advancedness)

It means we need a separate topic, a circle of advanced Froydists... I know at least 3 of them from here

Stop writing parascientific statements in my favorite thread :)
How Sigmund Freud is pronounced in German, ask German speakers.
And his definition of mental health, in a nutshell, is this:
If you start questioning the meaning of life, that's the first sign you need to see a psychiatrist.

Igor Makanu:

I propose to announce the members of this circle!

I'm not participating!

so far it is Peter, Alexey and Dmitry Fedoseyev (God forbid)

jdjahfkahjf:
How Sigmund Freud is pronounced in German, ask German speakers.

Pronunciation rules are not very important here-it was one of the ways Soviet humanitarians hierarchically gardened.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I remember you used to scold R-Studio. Was it on Windows? It works fine for me on Linux so far, but new R API will work only in Windows...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I remember you used to scold R-Studio. Was it on Windows? On my Linux it works fine so far, but the new R API will only work on Windows...

Windows yes, for example compared to Spyder for python, the studio seems to be an afterthought.

of course you can work, it was just compared to python

It is easy to get a quote via sockets, mt5 has a client... I.e. in general it's easy to make a full-fledged data exchange. If I will try to use Python and Python+C++ it will be much easier to use Python and Python+C++.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Windows yes, well, for example compared to Spyder for python, the studio seems to be an afterthought

of course you can work with it, it was just compared to python.

If you want to be sure of the correctness of your trading strategy, use R's socket, but if you want to be sure of the correctness of your trading strategy, use R's socket, use R's client... I mean a full-fledged data exchange is easy to implement. If I will try to use it I will probably try to connect it with some other Expert Advisor.

They promise to extend the functionality over time. If suddenly, for example, it will be possible to manage testing/optimization from R, then it makes sense to switch to it.

Reason: