Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1310

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I understand that an artist should be hungry, but it's better to do it in your spare time )

as an option, if there are no problems with going to work, there are a lot of places now that require datascientists from the ZP are good

I've decided this year will be decisive, either something will come out or I'll be forced to go back to the office life which makes me sick.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I have decided for myself that this year will be decisive, either something will work out, or I will be forced to return to the office life that makes me sick.

It seems to me that in the market it is very dangerous to make such decisions, there must always be a fallback scenario.

the risks are very high

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It seems to me that in the market it is very dangerous to make such decisions, there must always be a fallback scenario.

the risks are very high.

Sometimes you make a decision to change your life and quit your job, but coincidence shatters dreams.

In general, life under stress is not the best option, of course, we'll see...

After reading the last dialogue, it immediately becomes clear - why in this forum no one is united into teams under the responsive, fatherly guidance of the leader.

Ha! If on this forum there are such people who have given up everything for Forex, putting their health, and even life - hoping that they are smarter than others and that they will become billionaires, then to create a team of such people is an impossible task.

Alexander_K:

After reading the last dialogue, it immediately becomes clear - why in this forum no one is united into teams under the responsive, fatherly guidance of the leader.

Ha! If there are such people on this forum, who gave up everything for Forex, putting their health, and even life - hoping that they are smarter than others and that they will become billionaires, then it is an impossible task to create a team of such people.

It's impossible. You come in with a bundle of money and you say: now we are a team. Everyone answers you: we listen to you.

It is clear that when a man has killed years of research, the mythical team does not interest him much, if only as a leader

I think that you are not particularly interested either)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

che it's an impossible task. You come in with a bundle of green and say, "Now we're a team. Everyone answers you: we listen to you.

It is clear that when a person has killed years of research, then the mythical team is not very interested in him, if only as a leader.

Yes, I guess so. I just didn't understand it a year ago, and now it's 146% clear.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

che it's an impossible task. You come in with a bundle of green and say, "Now we're a team. Everyone answers you: we listen to you.

It is clear that when a person has killed years on research, the mythical team does not interest him much, if only as a leader

I think that you are not really interested in it either.)
He is interested. The physicist is just about to become our leader.) He's already handing out tasks in the Tip.

Alexander_K:

Yeah, that's probably true. I just didn't understand it a year ago, and now it's 146% clear.

You've never been in private business? I've been in private business a few times.

If everything isn't negotiated and shared in advance, then the fun begins...

Especially when it's not clear who in a team is responsible for what, especially over the Internet

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You've never been in private business? I've been in it a few times.

If everything is not negotiated and divided in advance, then the fun begins...

Especially when it's not clear who in the team is responsible for what, especially over the Internet

Yuriy Asaulenko:
He is interested. The physicist is just about to become a leader). He's already giving out tasks in the Tip.

:)) I withdraw all my assignments. Now even a fool understands that such people as the machine or Alexey Vyazmikin (I think that such in the forum the vast majority), will die, but will never listen to no one, suffering over their tractors and herbarium within their illusions

Alexander_K:

:)) I withdraw all my assignments. Now even a fool knows that such people as the machine or Alexei Vyazmikin (I think that such people on the forum the vast majority), will die, but will never listen to no one, suffering over their tractors and herbaria within their illusions

About Automat I do not know, he is a thing in itself, and Alexei is quite open and adequate. Some basic things are discussed here all right, but nobody pry into other people's developments, if they are not published publicly of their own free will

Reason: