Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1267

Alexander_K2:

Alas, due to the lack of people of the level of Matemat, North Wind and Prival on the forum, all these topics have no future. IMHO.

And who is it? Found yourself an authority))

Don't make an idol of yourself, though. It's time, however, to start thinking with your own head, rather than rely on your uncle.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And who is this? You got yourself an authority.))

Don't make an idol of yourself, though. It's time, however, to start thinking with your own head, rather than relying on your uncle.

:))) Let grandson Kesha and his moped-up son Alyosha think and tell us all about it like in the Last Judgment. And I'll just convert their commandments into currency. It is great!

Alexander_K2:

:))) Let my grandson Kesha and his pochekan Aliosha think and tell the whole story here, like at the Last Judgment. And I'll just convert their commandments into currency. Beautiful!

No one will tell you anything, there are no fools here.) Even if there are, they are useless if you listen to them.

Can a neural network analyze the outcome of transactions and issue recommendations to buy or sell?

Let's assume

change the direction after a losing trade

change direction after a positive trade

or change the direction after a series of losing trades

randomly trade

maybe there are examples of such advisors?

something like this

Как создать торгового робота с помощью генетического программирования
Как создать торгового робота с помощью генетического программирования
  • sohabr.net
Доброго времени суток. В этой статье расскажу о создании системы в которой генетические алгоритмы пишут роботов. В теории эти роботы могли бы торговать на бирже. Я фанат трех вещей — искусственного интеллекта, высокопроизводительных машин и практического применения любых знаний. Имея некоторое свободное время, я спроектировал небольшую...

Roman Kutemov:

https://vas3k.ru/blog/machine_learning/

Educate yourself

Машинное обучение для людей
  • vas3k.ru
Если вы хотите углубиться в машинное обучение и научиться применять его на практикте, то ребята запустили курс «Машинное обучение и анализ данных» с преподавателями из Яндекса. Только для читателей блога скидка 8600руб по промокоду VAS3K при оплате всей специализации сразу. Промокод действует до 15 октября 2018 года. Зачем обучать машины Снова...

Thanks, I'll read it... I got sick of this thread because of the presence of bearded Conchita Wurst and trembling magicians and the rest of the fallen. The whole monkey house is here.

so i won't be checking it out again.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Thanks, I'll read it...

My pleasure)

mytarmailS:

https://vas3k.ru/blog/machine_learning/

Educate yourself

Good article! Sent it to my kid on Whatsapp so she doesn't get lost. Got me with the MO).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Good article! I sent it to my kid on Votsap so she wouldn't get lost. Got me with the MO).

I liked it too, you can even use it as a cheat sheet.

Reason: