Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1209

Igor Makanu:

I remember the horror of trying to implement simple matrices in MQL for SSA porting, everything would have been fine, but the huge crutch in the form of absence of multidimensional dynamic arrays in MQL was long remembered, I don't want to re-invent the wheel, it's easier to use .I don't want to re-invent the wheel anymore - it's easier to connect everything with dll - if the developers supported C# then I should use this advantage

matrixes are booooooll (( that's why I also switched to python... as if I did, for MOO

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What do you mean? That's it, no crutches.

This is exactly the crutch, when the MCL is clearly not doing its job.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Max!!! You've got the alarm going off! Ugh, not to jinx it...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is exactly the crutch when the MCL is clearly not doing its job.

this is a direkt connect! it will have to be tested of course!

Alexander_K:

Max!!! You've got the alarm going off! Ugh, not to jinx it...

So the grail is already laid out in the last article for all comers, except for all the whiners helpless :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So the grail is already laid out in the last article for all comers, except for all the whiners helpless :)

Yeah. I'm going to read it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

matrixes are booooooll ((( that's why I also went to python... as if I did, for MO

we've already talked about this topic - the topic when one person is both a matrix developer and a programmer and .... I decided, that if .dll simply works, then all the power of C# is available to me, so I'll use it, instead of inventing crutches

SZY: I don't have any problems with visualization... good grief!!.. I want one winds up window - a form, even 101, I wrote a class that sends the form to a new thread and now I have no problems, all standard dialogs are available, I want menu, or color selection, or file opening, I don't have to prescribe anything, just drop and connect it and write each handler.... little by little I think I saw the light at the end of the tunnel )))

FxTrader562:

Ok, if I delete "RFlasterrors1.rl", "RFlasterrors2.rl" ... all the files will it affect trading?

2. After the optimisation is over, can I simply delete all files automatically or will it affect trading?

Only files with errors, other files important for models

Igor Makanu:

We've already talked about this topic - the topic where the same person is a mathematical model developer and a programmer and .... I have decided that if .dll just works that way, it means that all the power of C# is available to me.

SZY: I don't have any problems with visualization... I'm happy!!.. I want one winds up window - a form, even 101, I wrote a class that sends the form to a new thread and now I have no problems, all standard dialogs are available, I want menu, or color selection, or file opening, I don't have to type anything - just drop and connect it and quietly write each handler.... i think i saw the light at the end of the tunnel ))))

Just left Pascal, and all of a sudden again.))

Of course C# in MCL is good, but I don't understand, why it's so much easier than DLL? + Just write a few lines in MCL and that's it.

Igor Makanu:

We've already talked about this topic - the topic when the same person is a mathematical model developer and a programmer and ..... So I decided that if .dll just works that way, all the power of C# is available to me, so I'll take it and use it, instead of inventing crutches

SZY: I don't have any problems with visualization... good grief!!.. I want one winds up window - a form, even 101, I wrote a class that sends the form to a new thread and now I have no problems, all standard dialogs are available, I want menu, or color selection, or file opening, I don't have to prescribe anything, just drop and connect it and write each handler.... little by little i think i saw the light at the end of the tunnel ))))

ok, maybe you'd better go straight to python or p... so that you could use MoD without any hassle

You can't do without MO nowadays, when ships are sailing across universe spaces...

Reason: