Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1039

Hi Professors!

Makhsim, is your bot Tensor_bot on mt4 available?

People are asking.... with a lot of capital... and who travel around the world every month....

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi Professors!

Makhsim, is your bot Tensor_bot on mt4 available?

People are asking.... with a lot of capital... and who travel around the world every month....

i can do anything i want if i give it to them.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let them write me in direct, I'll do anything, even to order.

Okay, I'll do that and persuade them to do it. Italian millionaires will be in touch soon.

Wait.

Alexander Ivanov:

All right, I'll do that, and I'll persuade them. Italian millionaires will soon be in touch.

Even aliens.)

Makhsim, they will come out in touch. But they are highly thoughtful and innovative.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Quantitatively, there are more cars than tractors, but it is nonsense to compare them with each other.
By reference - both, it is extensive. In terms of modules, they partially overlap.
Python has a port to R, I think, and R to Python.
If you have a complex task, then working in any environment and in absolutely any language, you somehow have to port something from the outside. Like it or not, you'll have to have both a truck and a tractor, and an excavator in addition - it's on the 30th place of applicability in general.

"I think, I think" Sure - explain, not sure - check before you write. Not a criticism.

With the advent of the "reticulate" package in R, Python is executed in R as native. Whether in interactive form or in the form of scripts, codes, files, etc. You don't need to compare them. You have to use them together. Why is R the main one? It is an excellent mastered gateway in MT4/5. It cannot be less.

Good luck

Vladimir Perervenko:

"I think, I think" Be sure - explain, not sure - check before you write. Not a criticism.

With the advent of the "reticulate" package in R, Python is executed in R as native. Whether in interactive form or in the form of scripts, codes, files, etc. You don't need to compare them. You have to use them together. Why is R the main one? It is an excellent mastered gateway in MT4/5. And it is not very little.

Good luck

I'm not actually comparing, I'm saying that the place of the language in the ranking speaks only about applicability, and nothing more. An excavator is just as useful as a truck, although the applicability of an excavator is a couple of orders of magnitude less.

Vladimir Perervenko:

Why is the main one still an R? Great mastered gateway in MT4/5. And this is not insignificant.

It is not a problem to write a gateway, if there is C-API, and it is present everywhere. It's not R in MT that's important, but C++ in MT, and it's available in MT from the very beginning). Port whatever you want, even MathLab. And there's no reason to get hung up on R or anything else. For you and SanSanych, the main R should be written that way.

I work in general on another excavator, which is not even in the ratings).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm not actually comparing, I'm saying that the place of language in the ranking says only about usability, and nothing more. An excavator is no less useful than a truck, although the applicability of an excavator is a couple of orders of magnitude smaller.

The gateway is not a problem to write, if you have C-API, and it is available everywhere. It's not R in MT that matters, it's C++ in MT, and MT originally has it). Port whatever you want, even MathLab. And there's no reason to get hung up on R or anything else. For you and SanSanych, the main R should be written that way.

I work on a different backhoe altogether, which isn't even in the rankings).

R is theprimary language for the application of statistics in trading, and not just for us, but all over the world. And from that comes a huge number of implications in the form of ready-made code, articles, books, journals and hangouts - all on topic. R is statistical mainstream, R is complementary and NEVER a replacement for MQL4/5 - no bicycles, just cutting edge stuff.

For a certain number of people in this forum Python is preferable to R for one and very obvious reason - this language is in first place due to its use in areas NOT related to statistics, and these areas (website development, for example) are much more extensive and much more promising in terms of commercial efforts.

SanSanych Fomenko:

R isthe main language for the application of statistics in trading, and not just for us, but all over the world. And from this comes a huge number of consequences in the form of ready-made code, articles, books, magazines and hangouts - all in the theme. R is statistical mainstream, R is complementary and NEVER a replacement for MQL4/5 - no bicycles, just cutting edge stuff.

For a certain number of people in this forum Python is preferred to R for one and very obvious reason - this language takes the first place due to its use in areas NOT related to statistics, and those areas (website development, for example) are much more extensive and much more promising in terms of commercial efforts.

As for statistics, I don't know.

As for MO, there are a lot of MO modules for Python, and, imho, they are made more professionally than for R. Besides, using R packages in Python is not a problem. And, as with R, Python modules are not Python at all, but usually C++.

What is really more convenient and easier in R is the modeling itself. In my opinion, R should be treated as a modeling environment, with visualization, etc. - For research, R is superior to Python in every way. But as an execution environment Python is more interesting, especially as a scripting language - linking program components together into a coherent whole. R doesn't even dream of doing that, but that's not what it's supposed to do. Using R directly in executable programs is a dead end. You can use and call functions in R packages from anywhere, from C++, Pascal or Python. And this is a more interesting option, because it is not stuck exclusively on R, and allows you to use any libraries functionality, from Chrome browser libraries if you need.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As for statistics, I don't know.

As for MO, there are a lot of MO modules for Python, and, imho, they are made more professionally than for R. Besides, using R packages in Python is not a problem. And, as with R, Python modules are not Python at all, but usually C++.

What is really more convenient and easier in R is the modeling itself. In my opinion, R should be treated as a modeling environment, with visualization, etc. - For research, R is superior to Python in every way. But as an execution environment Python is more interesting, especially as a scripting language - linking program components together into a coherent whole. R doesn't even dream of doing that, but that's not what it's supposed to do. Using R directly in executable programs is a dead end. You can use and call functions in R packages from anywhere, from C++, Pascal or Python. And this is a more interesting option because it is not stuck exclusively on R, and allows you to use functionality from any libraries, even from the Chrome browser libraries if you need it.

Can you be more specific about scripts?

I have no problem with combining components of an R program into a whole.

One call to R in the OnInit section, and one call to OnTick for a signal that produces a dozen or so functions written in R. Inside these functions are calls to functions from R packages, including computationally complex ones, i.e. which call functions written in C++ or Fortran, I don't know exactly. All this diversity is not visible from the EA, changes in R texts do not change anything in the EA....

What is my problem? And how this problem, which I can not see, can be solved in Python?

Reason: