My signals moved out "Public" without comprehensive reason

Hello for all.

My signal turned out of the Public area during the week-end and I don't understand why. I have no open positions so no DD, it is positive with go results for almost one year.

Could someone explaining me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem ? Because I have some new friends who could join me and right now they can't :-(

Thank you very much for your help.

PS : Sorry for my english which is not accurate but I an french (nobody's perfect).

Jean Luc Louis Claude Klinger:

Hello for all.

My signal turned out of the Public area during the week-end and I don't understand why. I have no open positions so no DD, it is positive with go results for almost one year.

Could someone explaining me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem ? Because I have some new friends who could join me and right now they can't :-(

Thank you very much for your help.

PS : Sorry for my english which is not accurate but I an french (nobody's perfect).

With 91% max drawdown you must be joking, right?

Signal's rating and ranking has to do with their performance.

Your signal is not removed from public, users can still search, find and subscribe to it.

Thank you for your answer but these 91% were reached a long time ago and my signal was in Public area until friday.

So I do not think it is the reason.

Thank you again anyway.

Jean Luc Louis Claude Klinger #:

my signal is no longer referenced ; before it was.

Rating does not depend only on growth, but on drawdown, risks and other factors.

Also rating and ranking is not fixed, it changes all the time.

A post with images of a signal has been deleted.

Do not post details of any particular signal or market product.

OK, I understand but why was it Public on Friday and no longer on this week ?

I am an honest person of 64 years old and I did not want to make a new signal hidding this DD. It is in the life/history of the signal and the followers must know what I met even - once again - it was a long time ago.

But I would like to be "public" back so what can I do restore this ?

Keith Watford #:

A post with images of a signal has been deleted.

Do not post details of any particular signal or market product.

OK. I ignored it. Thks

OK, I understand but why was it Public on Friday and no longer on this week ?

I am an honest person of 64 years old and I did not want to make a new signal hidding this DD. It is in the life/history of the signal and the followers must know what I met even - once again - it was a long time ago.

But I would like to be "public" back so what can I do restore this ?

Don't confuse the not rated aspect with the not public, your signal IS PUBLIC but it is not rated at the moment.

It can be rated and ranked again in the future, this is something only MQL5.com's rating formula knows.

OK. Understood.

But I persist ; when people want to find me, as I am no longer "public", they don't find me. I asked two friends of mine to test. 

OK. Understood.

But I persist ; when people want to find me, as I am no longer "public", they don't find me. I asked two friends of mine to test. See picture below

I can see your signal, your signal is public, but in order someone to subscribe doesn't have to search in MQL5.com, but in the MT5 terminal.

How to Subscribe to MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422

OK. Thank you very much for your explanations.

I hope a long collaboration between MQL5 and me though my 91% drawdown :-)

Have a nice day.

Reason: