Why don't Crypto Currencies brokers use Metatrader Platforms?

I always wonder that. Why don't crypto brokers support Metatrader Platforms? It's very easy to use for all of us. Is there a technical issue making it difficult to work?
I know some brokers supports some major crypto coins but these are only up to 12 pairs. It's nothing.

search google. i am sure that there would be lot of speculation there. But if i were to guess, then, i would guess that crypto tends to be centralised or part thereof, at those crypto market makers, that ecn-fx brokers do not have direct access to, therefore they are buying they crypto currency, instead of simply being the "go-between" like they do on the mt4/5 terminals.

Because you can use binance and other with python and have much more details via order book data. I also would not really use Mt for crypto. 
Also, the new defi stuff is much more promising (but hard to understand) and Mt has no place there.

weyhub:
I always wonder that. Why don't crypto brokers support Metatrader Platforms? It's very easy to use for all of us. Is there a technical issue making it difficult to work?
I know some brokers supports some major crypto coins but these are only up to 12 pairs. It's nothing.

You don't own what you trade on MetaTrader.

weyhub:

As you said, the major crytocurrenies like BitCoin, BitCoin Cash, Ether, EOS, Ripple, etc can be found from many MetaTrader brokers. It is quite common to see them in fact in MetaTrader.

However, you might not see minor crytocurrencies in MetaTrader platfrom.

The reason I think is that many of minor cryotocurrencies get disappeared all of sudden from the crypto market (Sometimes, it is just next day, some minor cryotocurrencies is gone from the market.)

The difference is as implied already binance is an exchange. Like an Exchange. Where the deal is in fact made at.

A broker has access to these markets. They are not the exchange itself.

The "defi stuff" is not hard to understand. It's a digital lending guarantee. Like the broker uses his liquidity provider to leverage your position, you can do the same on the Ethereum chain, using a smart contract.

It can be seen as the first building block of a fully decentralized banking system, with no centralized regulation. Except for the electronic contract.

Google is your friend....
Reason: