Why zero feedback sero sales expensive systems are pushed in Popular?

Dear MQL team, could you please explain why zero feedback, zero sales and expensive systems are pushed in the first places in Polular? In the same time systems with normal prices, but plenty of sales and feedbacks are pushed in nowhere? This is a perfect recipe for destroying your market and I am speaking from experience whit what happaned with ZuluTrade.

I am not exactly sure ... but it may be related to rotation.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mql5 sponsored sellers

Sergey Golubev, 2020.12.27 06:26

It is rotation.

Yes, automatically, and it is rotation.
Because if one group of sellers occupied the first page of the Market so it is not good, and there is rotation with new sellers/products and with  popular/old sellers/products).
Algorithm of this automatic rotation is not disclosed.

I published the posts of admins on this thread with more explanation: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/358643 

Yes, it is rotation, and it is during the long time - reply from admon here:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Rotation of "hits" and "most ..."

Platon Alexandrou , 2018.08.21 10:51

Yes, there will be a rotation.

Thank you for your attention.

Lachezar Krastev #:

<...>

... first page in Popular ... come on guys. Should I make my prices 10k in order to go in first page in Popular?

I have sent you PM related to.

I am selling here from many years, I have many products (more than 10) with many reviews and 5 star raiting. Cold you explain me how bad luck it is, if I have not seen even once some of my systems on first page in Popupar. It seems the rotation does not work for me ...

Lachezar Krastev #:
I am selling here from many years, I have many products (more than 10) with many reviews and 5 star raiting. Cold you explain me how bad luck it is, if I have not seen even once some of my systems on first page in Popupar. It seems the rotation does not work for me ...
The discussion about the Market products is prohibited sorry.

So why is that?

Just tell me a reasonable answer why even some imaginary "rotation" not a single one of my products does not show in popular with many rewiews and 5 star ratings ... and this is from yrears. I am selling many years here ...

Lachezar Krastev #:
Just tell me a reasonable answer why even some imaginary "rotation" not a single one of my products does not show in popular with many rewiews and 5 star ratings ... and this is from yrears. I am selling many years here ...
I just found the information for you.
Because we (public forum moderators) have nothing to do with the Market.

If you want to get some reply - ask this question to the service desk (the service desk is the place which validated you to be a seller).
But please note that some information is not disclosed, and I just found some information which is available on the forum as the public one.

The only reason I am going public is that, I see this as the only way to have any chance to change this madness. Looking this garbage every day in Popular makes me crazy ...

... and what was the answer you found for me - go ask the service desk?

Until you do not have a transparent, logical and 100% objective ranking system for the visibility of the products, there will be a HUGE suspicion that you are pushing your own people in Popular. At the moment this is the only obvious explanation for me. If you do not have something to hide, you will be fully transparent for such an important thing. Now I expect this comment or thread to be deleted. I am not against a rotation, but what I see is totally different - discrimination and greed.
Reason: