Need to convert mt4 indicator to mt5 indicator

Hellow everybody...

I hope you are doing well....

I need to convert mt4 indicator to mt5 indicator, but i don't have any programming background...

would you please hel me...thanks

here is the indicator.

Files:
TMA_TRUE_v2.mq4  16 kb

Ghazoan: I need … please hel me

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

Dear Wiliam,

I said that I don't have any programming background.... I don't have any onformation about this issue...  that's the problem... otherwise I would solve it myself...

I asked for help if possible..! help for converting that mt4 indicator to mt5 indicator... was that unclear?...

anyway thank you...

any help guys?... :-( 

Ghazoan #:
any help guys?... :-( 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/766

Setting:

MA smoothing method --> LWMA

MA period --> 60

ATR period --> 120

Number of deviations --> 8.0

ATRチャンネル
ATRチャンネル
  • www.mql5.com
ATR(Average True Range、平均トゥルーレンジ)テクニカル指標の移動平均線からの偏差に基づいたチャンネル。

Ghazoan #:

the reason that you are not getting responses is because the regular users of the site all know that if you read the rules, and do a search of the site, that you would find many indicators like yours for both mt4/5 that will not take other peoples time to guess at how to convert an old code into new code that will probably create bugs that need to be fixed after the conversion. dont waste your time converting anything that you can find it already coded and tested, from scratch in your required version of code.

Ghazoan #: I asked for help if possible..! help for converting that mt4 indicator to mt5 indicator... was that unclear?...

You did not ask for help. You want a slave to code it for you for free. Help means you do the work and then ask questions when you get stuck. That was clear.

Nagisa Unada #:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/766

Setting:

MA smoothing method --> LWMA

MA period --> 60

ATR period --> 120

Number of deviations --> 8.0

THANK YOU SIR.... THAT'S WHAT I WAS LOKKING FOR....

CHEERS

Reason: