buy new VPS

greetings i wanna buy vps using my available balance on my account but now when im trying to buy it it doesn't give me an option to do so

it only reflect card payment and paypal may you pleasehelp

As far as I know - many users are depositing the funds to their mql5 forum profile/account, and after that - pay for MQL5 VPS.

i don't understand sir

fakade:

greetings i wanna buy vps using my available balance on my account but now when im trying to buy it it doesn't give me an option to do so

it only reflect card payment and paypal may you pleasehelp

If you available MQL5 account balance is not enough for purchasing this MQL5 VPS subscription, the MQL5 way of payment will not be shown.

hello again here  are the attached pictures 

1 the other one i was trying to register straght from my mt4 

2 it only reflect MT5 yet im using mt4 i dont wanna make mistakes and end up losing money 

the last time i used auto renew it deducted straight from my bank account yet there were funds available on my account 

if possible may you please help me with the steps to follow when i register the vps until its linked on my mt4 if i buy straight from mql5 

Did you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password?
Your forum login is fakade

nooo i dont recall doing that only mql5

fakade #:

hello again here  are the attached pictures 

1 the other one i was trying to register straght from my mt4 

2 it only reflect MT5 yet im using mt4 i dont wanna make mistakes and end up losing money 

the last time i used auto renew it deducted straight from my bank account yet there were funds available on my account 

if possible may you please help me with the steps to follow when i register the vps until its linked on my mt4 if i buy straight from mql5 

If you don't have enough money on your balance, the button for paying from it is not displayed in the wizard. (you cannot pay half from balance and half from a card for example).

Top up your account to have 42 USD in total. Then go back to MT4 and you will see the button to pay from your balance.

Reason: