Do you think there is any trading system suitable for all circumstances?

Do you think there is any trading system suitable in all circumstance.

Sze Shing Fong:
Do you think there is any trading system suitable in all circumstance.
There are Indicators for opening ticket, martingale / non-martingale for protecting and increasing win rate.

There should be some rules

Hey, no there is not. 

However the real strength of Algo Trading is the possibility to create a diversified Portfolio with dozens of different Eas that work on different markets with different styles, 

We do like that!

:)

gary #:
There are Indicators for opening ticket, martingale / non-martingale for protecting and increasing win rate.

There should be some rules
I don`t recommend any martingale thing. 

Right  now, there is no one single trading System that works in all circumstances .

1. Everything works; just not all the time.

2. Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
              Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016.12.20)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015.02.11)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017.07.11)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020.12.12)

Maybe there should be taken to account the difference between system and strategy.

A strategy usually depends on market structures and behavior.

A system can have multiple strategies, so, in my opinion, it is very well possible to have a 'complete' system, composed of multiple strategies.

This system also needs a meta-strategy to choose which of the implemented strategies to use.

But in my opinion, it is very well >possible< to build such a system.

not really no, market conditions change alot, nothing you can do to stop them 

There is no one single trading System so far that works in all circumstances.

momo3HC #:
I don`t recommend any martingale thing. 

i think limited martingale with SL can be a good strategy to enhance win rate.

or anything with calculated TP, SL, and lot size can be good

Dominik Egert #:
Maybe there should be taken to account the difference between system and strategy.

A strategy usually depends on market structures and behavior.

A system can have multiple strategies, so, in my opinion, it is very well possible to have a 'complete' system, composed of multiple strategies.

This system also needs a meta-strategy to choose which of the implemented strategies to use.

But in my opinion, it is very well >possible< to build such a system.

a complex system is formed from many single system.

i do think its the only way for a long term winning strategy. 

more win, some loss, overall little win, and make it automatic eventually

Reason: