How do you think, is it necessary to have an optional column called «Profit in pips» for each trade and total profit in pips for the selected period on the «Account history» page of terminal

• 50% (19)
  • 29% (11)
  • 21% (8)
Total voters: 38

There are two equal votes. I need more votes, please.

Thank you in advance,
IzaTrade

izzatilla:
There are two equal votes. I need more votes, please.

Thank you in advance,
IzaTrade
You probably have ment parallel (english and russian) polls (not votes) - maybe someone could not get it. I suppose those who already voted on Russian poll should not vote again.

marketeer:
You probably have ment parallel (english and russian) polls (not votes) - maybe someone could not get it. I suppose those who already voted on Russian poll should not vote again.
Thanks. Yes, I agree. I hope that everyone will take part only one time. I would like to know more people opinion.

in addition to the '' profit in pips'' column, there should be a column showing the same thing for trades placed as instant execution. it looks like trades placed as instant execution are merged, why? how can the platform merge a very new trade with an old one? there is something wrong somewhere, either from the brokers, Instaforex, or the Meta4 platform itself. Pls, investigate this because I witnessed it in a demo account withinstaforex.

efedede:

in addition to the '' profit in pips'' column, there should be a column showing the same thing for trades placed as instant execution. it looks like trades placed as instant execution are merged, why? how can the platform merge a very new trade with an old one? there is something wrong somewhere, either from the brokers, Instaforex, or the Meta4 platform itself. Pls, investigate this because I witnessed it in a demo account withinstaforex.

Try to describe your problem at  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/628

Would be benefic to have it so.

Reason: