Can't log into MQL5 from the MT5 application

I'm trying to log into the MQL5 community from the actual app and it tells me that I have an "Incorrect login or password". I've reset my password several times and it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Use your forum login to fill Community tab in Metatrader (do not use your email).
Your forum login is doronsmith

Hi there, I have a similar problem....My Met5 platform journal keeps logging: 

1) failed to get list of user products ( www.mql5.com:443 send failed [403 forbidden]

Interesting thing is that even if I go to my browser and try to log in to mql5 community I cant and get a forbidden 403 code. I run Windows 10 Pro ( brand new PC )

Where as if I use my laptop i can login into mql5 community.

I recently purchased a EA direct of my MT5 platform which automatically installed. It shows in my marketplace purchases within platform

I attempted to purchase a signal and now it just directs me to the dreaded forbidden 403 code

I'm not sure if connected but also getting fault code : failed to get list of virtual host[403]. I rent a VPS and it shows connection between VPS and Broker server are active.

Any help appreciated.

Donny Donovan:

Hi there, I have a similar problem....My Met5 platform journal keeps logging: 

1) failed to get list of user products ( www.mql5.com:443 send failed [403 forbidden]

• be sure that you filled Community tab with your forum login and forum password; your forum login is medonny10-gmail; do not use your email for login;
  • use native forum password; do not use password received from google/facebook;
  • make sure that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error connecting MT4 to market Error 403 and 443 - urgent

Sergey Golubev, 2021.02.27 05:41

error 403 means: no internet access.
It may be the following -

1. You did not set your Metatrader in correct way (you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and not an email; you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer, and more):

2. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).

3. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked by IP from the Market by MQ. You may write to the service desk, and if it is confirmed (if your VPS provider was banned from the service) so you can change VPS company provider for example.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/369116
New VPS error 403 failed to download EA
New VPS error 403 failed to download EA
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, I'm trying to install my expert advisors on a new VPS, but everytime when I click install I get the error failed download product...

I have the same issue. How to find the user and pass for forum?

Ehsan Taheri:
I have the same issue. I tried the forum login but not working. 
Your forum login is ehsantaheritrade
(do not use email for login, and use forum native password instead of google/facebook related password).
read post for more details.
Indicator installation purchased on mql5
Indicator installation purchased on mql5
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, after purchasing an indicator on mql5, i can't install it on mt5 and i don't know what to do. help me please...

thanks a bunch, it worked:)))))

Mine says authorization failled  when I try to log in via the app what is the problem?

My say authorization failed why

hello i can't login to my mql5 community using metatrader 4  it says "invalid login or password"
Reason: