Help

Ive downloaded meta trader 4 and topped up my account but how do I now go about trading live on MetaTrader 4 

MetaTrader 4 Help
MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
For making a decision to trade, reliable on-line information is necessary. For that, quotes and news are delivered at the terminal in the real-time mode. On basis of on-line delivered quotes, it is possible to analyze markets using technical indicators and line studies. Expert advisors allow to work off routine of observing markets and the own...

Why did you top up mql5.com account balance? Did someone tell you that?

Marsel:
Why did you top up mql5.com account balance? Did someone tell you that?
No I guess I was being stupid and didn’t do my research, how do I get this money back

Eden Hope Clements:
No I guess I was being stupid and didn’t do my research, how do I get this money back

1. Address to Servicedesk in your profile

2. I would like to know how did you get to this site and what made to top up a balance here?

Marsel:

1. Address to Servicedesk in your profile

2. I would like to know how did you get to this site and what made to top up a balance here?

I have sent to service desk just awaiting a reply, I believed this site was a broker, I was on metatrade 4 and looking for brokers and this came up so I selected it and was stupid enough to think this was a broker so topped up my account so I could start trading 
Reason: