market data

hello,

how can i subscribe to market data in mt5? market data

no reply?????

I found the following related to it (just a general description):
Subscriptions and some more here.
MetaTrader 5 build 2450: Negative prices, market data subscriptions and new chart settings
MetaTrader 5 build 2450: Negative prices, market data subscriptions and new chart settings
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
The updated platform features the all-new Subscription service, with which traders will be able to subscribe to market data from hundreds of exchanges around the world. Brokers can offer their own subscription services, such as Personal Manager assistance, to help traders in understanding specific financial instruments or in getting acquainted...

so
Sergey Golubev:
I found the following related to to it (just a general description):
Subscriptions and some more here.

hello,

so this subscription will be only given broker or can be bought directly from mql also? bit confused on this.

thanks

kinjal parekh:
so

hello,

so this subscription will be only given broker or can be bought directly from mql also? bit confused on this.

thanks

I think - it is to all of us.

Sergey Golubev:
I think - it is to all of us.

i have downloaded mt5 from mql and not any broker. i click on sbuscribe but after that nothing happens. data

kinjal parekh:

i have downloaded mt5 from mql and not any broker. i click on sbuscribe but after that nothing happens.

You can try one more time, or wait untill this service will be fullu described in MT5 help file: MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

----------------

from https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/2137 -

How to pay for subscriptions
You can pay for the services using your trading account funds. There is no need to visit other websites, as the payment can be performed directly from the platform.

Soon, we will add the possibility to purchase market data subscriptions by connecting to MetaQuotes-Demo
We plan to set up subscriptions to market data from various exchanges around the world. In just a few clicks, you will be able to receive real-time quotes from Nasdaq, CME, NYSE, BOVESPA and other exchanges. You will be able to pay for subscriptions using an MQL5.community account, similarly to Market, Signals and Hosting purchases.

from https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/2140 -

Upon subscription, selected trading instruments will appear in the Market Watch list. They can be utilized as regular symbols: users can view quotes, open charts and analyze them using objects and indicators, as well as run Expert Advisors in the strategy tester. The only restriction is that trading operations for these symbols are not supported.
MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All types of orders are available in the platform, including market, pending and stop-orders. With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can implement various trading strategies for successful performance in the currency markets and stock exchanges. You will certainly appreciate the functionality of the mobile...

Sergey Golubev:

You can try one more time, or wait untill this service will be fullu described in MT5 help file: MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

----------------

from https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/2137 -

How to pay for subscriptions
You can pay for the services using your trading account funds. There is no need to visit other websites, as the payment can be performed directly from the platform.

Soon, we will add the possibility to purchase market data subscriptions by connecting to MetaQuotes-Demo
We plan to set up subscriptions to market data from various exchanges around the world. In just a few clicks, you will be able to receive real-time quotes from Nasdaq, CME, NYSE, BOVESPA and other exchanges. You will be able to pay for subscriptions using an MQL5.community account, similarly to Market, Signals and Hosting purchases.

from https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/2140 -

Upon subscription, selected trading instruments will appear in the Market Watch list. They can be utilized as regular symbols: users can view quotes, open charts and analyze them using objects and indicators, as well as run Expert Advisors in the strategy tester. The only restriction is that trading operations for these symbols are not supported.

HELLO,

as mql have not yet started providing this data subscription yet dose any one know any broker have started providing this?

thanks

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of the MetaTrader 5 build 2530 platform: Sorting in the Market Watch and convenient work with optimization results

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020/07/11 10:23 p.m.

This was a functional release, and now we are working on licensing subscriptions with exchanges.

Unfortunately, this is a long process and we cannot yet predict the date.

Sergey Golubev:

i hope to see LME exchange data soon.....

Reason: