Off-topic posts - page 15

aman122331:

i found a strategy from tradingview.com, how can i apply it on mt5 as a trading robot?

use https://www.mql5.com/en/job

I have a problem with my demo account. I don't have a display window and there's a lot window missing.

Hi!

When I did install MT5 on my laptop, it creates a Demo Acoount inmediately, but I did not get informed of what password does that account has. Now I need to open thth demo account (MetaQuotes Demo Account) in my phone, and obviously I can't because I don't know the password.

What Can I do?

Hello, the system has presented one of the most ludicrous errors and I want a solution. Every time I establish a stop sell  or a buy sell, the system takes me out on a loss (negative money), before touching the stop sell or buy sell. I need some answers as to why this happens. I have attached the different entry numbers for your research with a total of $ 238 or more in loss

Tutrader: the system has presented one of the most ludicrous errors and I want a solution. Every time I establish a stop sell  or a buy sell, the system takes me out on a loss (negative money), before touching the stop sell or buy sell.
  1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Do you really expect that people are still watching this thread after nine (9) years?
    Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason. A lot has changed since Build 600 and Higher. 2014.02.03

3. Your first image shows a 10 and 6 pip loss on a pair with a 5 pip spread. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid.
    1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using the Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spread widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY (OANDA) shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134.

I can not deposit into my account and trade

26068843:

I can not deposit into my account and trade

isnt it about your broker?

How can I register as a signa provider? 

Hi,
I downloaded mt5 platform in playstore.but I saw mt5 app is different from my friends mobile mt5.you can see in first  picture(screenshot of mt5 app in my phone.)
But I don't like this .I want app like this(2 nd picture). Can I change my app interface like 2nd picture.please help me to slove this problem.

sdesilva:
Hi,
I downloaded mt5 platform in playstore.but I saw mt5 app is different from my friends mobile mt5.you can see in first  picture(screenshot of mt5 app in my phone.)
But I don't like this .I want app like this(2 nd picture). Can I change my app interface like 2nd picture.please help me to slove this problem.

You have the tablet version, probably due to a quite large screen: 

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/android/help/tablet
Reason: