Off-topic posts - page 121

@110395242 #: Please I need your help I forgot my password I need to resend it again please and please 🙏 Thanks.
use this - https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten to reset your password

My password is hidden please how can I get it back 

@110395242 #: My password is hidden please how can I get it back 

If you mean your MQL5 account password, it was sent to you in your email upon creation of your MQL5 account.

If you can't find this email, you can reset your password here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Hi , i want to learn programming language mql5 , from basic to the advance level like neural programming , i knwo about c++ and some stuff of programming with mql5

A few questions about the site:

• How do you get notified if sb reply to your post?
  • How do you get notified if sb makes a new comment in your topic?
  • Is it possible to mention sb by @? will he/she get notified?
  • What are "to pocket" and "complain" used for?

pavelion #:

A few questions about the site:

• How do you get notified if sb reply to your post?
  • How do you get notified if sb makes a new comment in your topic?
  • Is it possible to mention sb by @? will he/she get notified?
  • What are "to pocket" and "complain" used for?

About how to know if someone replied to the topic/thread -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.11.30 21:14

Push notifications:
  • How do I know if someone has replied to the topic?
  • How to invite the person into the topic?

read this small thread with the explanation.

And there is one key thread which is strongly recommended to read (especially for newbies for example):

Where Do I start from? - How to Start With Metatrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine
Where Do I start from? - How to Start With Metatrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine
  • www.mql5.com
Metatrader 5 help - trading platform — user manual. First key article: metatrader 5 - more than you can imagine. The second key article: limitless opportunities with metatrader 5 and mql5. How to add the broker to mt5: metatrader 5 help  -  open an account

mhidou yahya #:
Hi , i want to learn programming language mql5 , from basic to the advance level like neural programming , i knwo about c++ and some stuff of programming with mql5
Suggestions on learning MQL5:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/224425
Suggestions on learning MQL - I would like to learn MMLS from Go and Elixir; Request for support in coding a strategy
Suggestions on learning MQL - I would like to learn MMLS from Go and Elixir; Request for support in coding a strategy
  • www.mql5.com
I have some coding experience in go and elixir but i would like to learn mql to eventually automate trading strategies i'm already using manually. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Im still waiting for someone to make contact with me, as I've given Metatrader all the documents required to cancel my account and to have all deposits returned to mu bank account. 
Regards  Colin P

Colin Peterson #: Im still waiting for someone to make contact with me, as I've given Metatrader all the documents required to cancel my account and to have all deposits returned to mu bank account.

If you are talking about your trading account and not your MQL5 account, then contact your broker about it.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor offers real trading accounts.

I can't find the button to create a signal account
Reason: