my withdraw is locked

i received one but second is not at same paypal ;i wrote to  service desk 21/02 but no reponse for now 

Please read the terms and conditions: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

why service desk non respond 

Youssef Bouregba:
i received one but second is not at same paypal ;i wrote to  service desk 21/02 but no reponse for now 

i guess your signal clients reported you to metaquotes

Badis Brahimi:

i guess your signal clients reported you to metaquotes

no already mql5 cut 144  usd  from my commission 

Youssef Bouregba:

no already mql5 cut 144  usd  from my commission 

Youssef Bouregba:

The second paypal account that you used to widhrawl,it has the same email ? Or you widhrawl to a new email ?

Sayadi Achraf:

The second paypal account that you used to widhrawl,it has the same email ? Or you widhrawl to a new email ?

same email 

6 days no reponse .

7 days no reponse

Youssef Bouregba:
7 days no reponse

The average Service Desk response time is 1-2 weeks or more in some cases, it will not speed up thing if you continue counting the days.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The average Service Desk response time is 1-2 weeks or more in some cases, it will not speed up thing if you continue counting the days.

Why did they tell me 48 hours

Reason: