I lost one activation on my ea, why?

Hello, i just dowload the EA 2 times and i loose 2 activations, i only activate one, not 2, i use same vps, can anybody tell me why this happens?

If you are using MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so you can not lose any activation because of this VPS.
if you are using any external VPS so - yes, it may be required additional activation for such external VPS.

its other vps, but same vps, for the 2 downloads

i already make a ticket but nobody cares, how i can talk with someone of mql?

• If you activated EA in your home computer so it is one activation.
  • And when you installing same EA on VPS so it is the other activation.
  • If your VPS provider upgraded the Windiows/VPS/system/remote pc so it is the other activation ..
  • if you have big Windows 10 upgrade in your home computer so it may be the other activation (because there are Windows 10 upgraded which changes the OS completely).
So, you should analyze by yourself about where one activation was lost (and the service desk will not help in this case).

no no, same vps, same windows, same all, no updates

kup235:
no no, same vps, same windows, same all, no updates

Did you install the product on your local computer first and then at the VPS?

If yes, this would need 2 activations, one for each PC.

no, i only install the product in vps, only, same ip, same disk same windows all same.

Sergey Golubev:
  • If you activated EA in your home computer so it is one activation.
  • And when you installing same EA on VPS so it is the other activation.
  • If your VPS provider upgraded the Windiows/VPS/system/remote pc so it is the other activation ..
  • if you have big Windows 10 upgrade in your home computer so it may be the other activation (because there are Windows 10 upgraded which changes the OS completely).
So, you should analyze by yourself about where one activation was lost (and the service desk will not help in this case).

RUS :

Добрый день ! Была произведена 1 активация на VPS, т.е. активация уже была привязана к VPS и операционной системе.

VPS не менялся, не обновлялся ничего не происходило. Мы говорим только об единственном VPS.

Затем запустили 2 терминал на том же VPS. VPS не менялся не изменялся не обновлялся !

На втором терминале установили систему повторно из вкладки Market, нажали на кнопку Install (not Activated) 

На втором терминале Система установилась и не требовала ввести пароль и логин.

Затем спустя 5 минут пришло сообщение, что 2 активация была аннулирована. VPS не менялся не изменялся не обновлялся.

ENG:

Good afternoon! 1 activation was performed on the VPS, i.e. the activation was already linked to the VPS and the operating system.

The VPS didn't change, didn't update, and nothing happened. We are only talking about a single VPS.

Then we launched 2 terminals on the same VPS. VPS did not change did not change did not update !

On the second terminal, you installed the system again from the Market tab, and then clicked the Install (not Activated) button) 

On the second terminal, the System was installed and did not require a password and login.

Then, 5 minutes later, a message came that 2 activation was canceled. The VPS was not changed, not changed, not updated.

Ildar Kabirov:

ENG:

Good afternoon! 1 activation was performed on the VPS, i.e. the activation was already linked to the VPS and the operating system.

The VPS didn't change, didn't update, and nothing happened. We are only talking about a single VPS.

Then we launched 2 terminals on the same VPS. VPS did not change did not change did not update !

On the second terminal, you installed the system again from the Market tab, and then clicked the Install (not Activated) button) 

On the second terminal, the System was installed and did not require a password and login.

Then, 5 minutes later, a message came that 2 activation was canceled. The VPS was not changed, not changed, not updated.

Because no one knows what may be happened on external VPS. For example, VPS provider may install Windows upgrade (yes, same Windows but big upgrade), and one activation may be lost. Besides, the VPS computer configuration may be changed by the VPS provider.

To make it shorter: Use the products on your home PC and/or on MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.
Because no one can guarantee anything in case of external VPS sorry.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

kup235:
no, i only install the product in vps, only, same ip, same disk same windows all same.

There is no way what you describe would need 2 activations, unless some major windows update was done in between.

Reason: