Running exact same code on two accounts DIFFERENT RESULTS! HELP

Good morning and I hope all are well,

A buddy of mine and myself are running the exact same code for an automated trading system we have built that auto adjusts TP's, SL's and it should enter on a position on both accounts when a certain entrance criteria is met. The code has been checked and is the exact same but is loaded on two different computers. There is a demo and a live account running parallel on the same MT4 platform but it doesn't seem to be entering the same positions or exiting at the same time. There is 4 accounts and they seem to be trading independently. Any ideas what might cause this?

The code was uploaded to a brand new version of the brokers MT4 program on each computer and the profiles used are the same. All the settings for each pair traded are the same also. The demo accounts we have seem. To be placing similar trades although not exact. 

As the account is running with live money, time is of the essence. Any help or ideas where to look or things to check would be greatly appriciated.

Many thanks 

R1eaper:
Good morning and I hope all are well,

A buddy of mine and myself are running the exact same code for an automated trading system we have built that auto adjusts TP's, SL's and it should enter on a position on both accounts when a certain entrance criteria is met. The code has been checked and is the exact same but is loaded on two different computers. There is a demo and a live account running parallel on the same MT4 platform but it doesn't seem to be entering the same positions or exiting at the same time. There is 4 accounts and they seem to be trading independently. Any ideas what might cause this?

The code was uploaded to a brand new version of the brokers MT4 program on each computer and the profiles used are the same. All the settings for each pair traded are the same also. The demo accounts we have seem. To be placing similar trades although not exact. 

As the account is running with live money, time is of the essence. Any help or ideas where to look or things to check would be greatly appriciated.

Many thanks 

Hi, try to change all the magic number.

SÉBASTIEN FRÉDÉRIC ANDRÉ TESSIER:

Hi, try to change all the magic number.

Hi Sebastien, thank you very much for your reply.

What would you suggest changing them to? Should it be the same on both set-ups to ensure it trades the same?

Many thanks 

Magic numbers won't change the way an EA trades.

Their purpose is that the EA is able to recognise its own trades.

Anymore ideas from anybody else? We are really stumped as to why all 4 accounts seem to be opening and closing trades at different times. Could account balance have any effect on this?

Thank you :)

Keith Watford:

Magic numbers won't change the way an EA trades.

Their purpose is that the EA is able to recognise its own trades.

Thankyou for the feedback buddy, do you have any ideas?
Reason: