How to change User ID.

Please how do I change my User ID from the default to my preferred one?

Chiemeka George:
Please how do I change my User ID from the default to my preferred one?

You can change your visible name (when you are not a seller), but not your username.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can change your visible name (when you are not a seller), but not your username.

Alright. Thank you. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't want my name like that in the seller account, how can i remove it or close my seller account and to go back to normal account 

HANY MOHAMED ATIA MOHAMED ELHOSARY:

I don't want my name like that in the seller account, how can i remove it or close my seller account and to go back to normal account 

write to the service desk.

This is silly, sign in with facebook takes your email as the username. Huge security risk!

Zac Carter:
This is silly, sign in with facebook takes your email as the username. Huge security risk!

There is not a problem with username.
For example, your username/login is mrz7 (because of https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mrz7)

It may be problem with password which came from google/facebook in case of the user came/registered here using google or facebook.
If it is the case so it is necessary to change the password to the forum native one (to fill Community tab in Metatrader without any problem at all)
using this link:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Hello, somebody pls help me to get my old account back. I have account that use Authorisation code to my old MT4. Yesterday I reset my phone, and re install MT4, unfortunatelly the MQID different with my old MT4. And now i cant get in to my account because the Authorisation code sent to my old MQID.

How can I change my login name

TRUST KINGS #:
How can I change my login name

If you had read the first answer to this topic you would know that this is not possible.

Reason: