Analize your trades

Hi

I'm a total noon and am playing around on some demo accounts with various EA and their setting. 

One setup has been running a few weeks and I notice big changes in profits and loss and I woukd like a clear view on it. 

Does anyone know of a analysis tool for trades? 
Per example It seems that within a certain time frame my tools do way better then the next time frame, so it maybe a session or specific trend. 

I'm hoping there is a tool or website that offer such overview to see clearly what's going on 

Many thanks 

Martin Splinter:
Hi

I'm a total noon and am playing around on some demo accounts with various EA and their setting. 

One setup has been running a few weeks and I notice big changes in profits and loss and I woukd like a clear view on it. 

Does anyone know of a analysis tool for trades? 
Per example It seems that within a certain time frame my tools do way better then the next time frame, so it maybe a session or specific trend. 

I'm hoping there is a tool or website that offer such overview to see clearly what's going on 

Many thanks 

This is a long learning process that you have to go through yourself in order to find out the best trading setup that suits your needs.

There is no magical solution, nor any special tool that can speed up this procedure.

Trade slowly with a demo account until you become profitable and then try with a small real account to check your psychology and what you've learned.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is a long learning process that you have to go through yourself in order to find out the best trading setup that suits your needs.

There is no magical solution, nor any special tool that can speed up this procedure.

Trade slowly with a demo account until you become profitable and then try with a small real account to check your psychology and what you've learned.

HI and thanks for your response, 
I think I wrote a poor question or u did not understand me correctly. I'm not looking for magic, I just asked if there is a analising tool available, whi h I asume there is, as u can only improve if u get a birds eye view on what's going on 

Martin Splinter:
HI and thanks for your response, 
I think I wrote a poor question or u did not understand me correctly. I'm not looking for magic, I just asked if there is a analising tool available, whi h I asume there is, as u can only improve if u get a birds eye view on what's going on 

Tool analyzing what?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Tool analyzing what?

Let's say your latest 6 months trades? 

Martin Splinter:
Let's say your latest 6 months trades? 

I don't know if there is such tool, but we are not allowed to discuss or suggest any products here.

You should make your own search in Codebase or Market.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't know if there is such tool, but we are not allowed to discuss or suggest any products here.

You should make your own search in Codebase or Market.

Thanks Eleni
Reason: