Manual trading copying on another account

Hey oracle. 

Is it possible to trade on one account manually and have it also copy over to a demo account that I provide a signal on? Without it being a signal that I need to subscribe to? So I’ll be trading manually on my real account and then it’s also copying to a demo account 

Thanks 

Yes, you can. Use any trade copier for that.

Make your real account as master and demo account to copy as slave.

MQL4 market have many free trade copiers. Check them https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt4/utility/free?Filter=copier

MQL5 Market: Utilities
MQL5 Market: Utilities
  • www.mql5.com
A Market of Applications for the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4

Have you tried registering a private Signal on the MQL5 website for your REAL account and subscribing to that signal from your DEMO account?

NELODI:
Have you tried registering a private Signal on the MQL5 website for your REAL account and subscribing to that signal from your DEMO account?

You can't have a signal on an account that has subscribed to a signal.

Abigail Quigley:
Hey oracle. 

Is it possible to trade on one account manually and have it also copy over to a demo account that I provide a signal on? Without it being a signal that I need to subscribe to? So I’ll be trading manually on my real account and then it’s also copying to a demo account 

Thanks 

Yes, but not through MQL5 signal copying, you can't copy a private signal.

NELODI:
I think demo accounts can only subscribe to demo signals and real accounts to real signals 

Afsal Meerankutty:

Yes, you can. Use any trade copier for that.

Make your real account as master and demo account to copy as slave.

MQL4 market have many free trade copiers. Check them https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt4/utility/free?Filter=copier

That’s fantastic thanks very much 

Abigail Quigley:
I think demo accounts can only subscribe to demo signals and real accounts to real signals 

No, you can copy a real account signal with a demo or real account and a demo account signal only with a demo account.

As I said before though, you can't copy a private signal on MQL5.com.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, but not through MQL5 signal copying, you can't copy a private signal.

Can i see all trades in mt4 or mt5 when trader place or close the orders

Owais Muzaffar:
Can i see all trades in mt4 or mt5 when trader place or close the orders

Yes, of course you can.

Everything is copied live on your account and you can monitor things through your computer or mobile MT4/5 terminal/app.

Hi Everyone,

I've purchased several EA's but the problem is, I'm unable to download any of these from MQL5 Purchase-List on to any of my brokers platform to start trading with. Can anyone help? I've followed all the instructions given on this topic but none has helped. Thanks in advance. Nillscash

Reason: