Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments

Hello to all,

This thread is opened for discussion about Webmoney alternative,hope the moderator will read this thread and provides a good suggestion to be resolved

the Webmoney withdrawal,

Anyway if anyone knows a good alternative way for it,are very welcomed,

So till now we know the Webmoney cards( Virtual/Plastic) don't support withdrawal from anywhere (based on some several threads and users who experienced it),

And we know the QIWI Wallet company doesn't support some European countries and also some Asian countries,

(Based on one of users that experienced this method and works well,but they don't support other countries as i mentioned above),

And i have read At Yandex.Money they offer virtual card,but we can't withdraw to their card,it should be from specified bank (Sberbank, Euroset, and Svyaznoy),

So do you know any other suggestion to be resolved this problem?

Thank you.

Hi,

Strange that the Webmoney has been removed.

Citizens of many countries cannot use PayPal, Credit Card, epayments, QIWI and etc.

I think:

1. Webmoney (is the best)
  2. PerfectMoney (Aslo good)

cfd_fx :
Epayments

Mohamed Amine Yahyaoui:
Epayments

So ePayment doesnt accept some countries,we want to be resolved all other users who are used already Webmoney ,

Arash Lakzadeh:

Hi,

Strange that the Webmoney has been removed.

Citizens of many countries cannot use PayPal, Credit Card, epayments, QIWI and etc.

I think:

1. Webmoney (is the best)
  2. PerfectMoney (Aslo good)

So as you know the Webmoney is good,But based on their agreement under European Union legislation ( this thread),We can't use it anymore,

We should find out an another alternative way instead of withdrawing to Webmoney.

cfd_fx:

So ePayment doesnt accept some countries,we want to be resolved all other users who are used already Webmoney ,

So as you know the Webmoney is good,But based on their agreement under European Union legislation ( this thread),We can't use it anymore,

We should find out an another alternative way instead of withdrawing to Webmoney.

Then, I think PerfectMoney is good.

Also, they can accept webmoney by a legal exchanger.

For example, our earnings can be transfered via MQL5 to the exchanger and they can send the money to desired webmoney account.

Arash Lakzadeh:

Then, I think PerfectMoney is good.

Also, they can accept webmoney by a legal exchanger.

For example, our earnings can be transfered via MQL5 to the exchanger and they can send the money to desired webmoney account.

So we can't send directly from MQL5 to PerfectMoney unfortunately,

And how we can find a reliable exchanger to do it,and i dont know it's legal for MQL5 to do it?

cfd_fx:

So we can't send directly from MQL5 to PerfectMoney unfortunately,

And how we can find a reliable exchanger to do it,and i dont know it's legal for MQL5 to do it?

PerfectMoney is prohibited just for US citizens and permanent residents.

MQL5 Admins, could check it for adding to payment methods.

Arash Lakzadeh:

PerfectMoney is prohibited just for US citizens and permanent residents.

MQL5 Admins, could check it for adding to payment methods.

If they add PerfectMoney or BTC it will be very good so,I agree.

We must wait and hope mql5 add new option.
If mql5 cant add web money or perfect or bit coin. work more ll be impossible for some sellers like me.

Just to keep everything in one place.
QIWI -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.18 12:04

One person made sucessful withdrawal to virtual QIWI card (it may be interesting for the users who like Webmoney) -

I can’t refill my account, except for replenishing mql5 coupons there are no more options. what nonsense. and option icons are missing. no webmoney icon

Vadim Zotov , 2019/09/18 11:43

HURRAH!

I managed to withdraw on a virtual card QIWI.

The QIWI system issued a card instantly after registration in the system and payment of 99 rubles.

Transferring from MQ to this card is also instant.

The percentage is draconian, the account is limited to 15,000 rubles, but better a small fish than an empty dish. Account restrictions can be expanded by personal identification.

скрин1

скрин2

For information.

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.18 13:16

QIWI is the similar to Webmoney (similar and more simple one).
People are using QIWI as an alternative to Webmoney.

The problem with QIWI is the following:

• Russian language website.
  • It is necessary to create e-wallet based on phone number but some countries are not listed.
    For example - Tajikistan, Armenia, India, Azerbaijan are listed there (phone numbers from those countries are accepted), but Iran, and so on are not listed there.

webmoney is only available universal payment system for our country... i need money and my income was from mql, im in trouble really.

Reason: