Trading it is easy

Trading is very very easy.. i like trading now. Maybe trade for living .. 

Roni Setyawan:

Good for you.

Trading is very easy yes....just place a long or short position or booth and it's done! Analyzing and having an edge of the market well that is a whole different story.

Good luck and make sure to let us all know more about your great trading experience!

Roni Setyawan:
Trading is easy, but profit is hard working.

"Maybe trade for living .. "

Let us talk six years later. :-)

To reach such a goal, you have to sweat very hard.

Regards

Claywalker

PS: I can ensure you,  trading is  very very damned hard. Its like starting a career  as a pilot, and flying an airplane with thousands of instruments and rules. To be under the 5% who earn money on the markets, you have to be an Ace.

Roni Setyawan:

Just like the old adage: when you need to let them know there is always a suspicion because success is usually silent since it speaks for itself.

By the way, this would also explain why humility is the attitude of the winners as opposed to what one is led to think.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Good for you.

Thanks eleni anna, you too..

Kenneth Parling:

Trading is very easy yes....just place a long or short position or booth and it's done! Analyzing and having an edge of the market well that is a whole different story.

Good luck and make sure to let us all know more about your great trading experience!

thanks.  I will do my best for good and consistent results.  and thank you very much for your enthusiasm

Rogerio Figurelli:
Trading is easy, but profit is hard working.
I agree with you.  and that has become my job

rainwalker123:

"Maybe trade for living .. "

Let us talk six years later. :-)

To reach such a goal, you have to sweat very hard.

Regards

Claywalker

PS: I can ensure you,  trading is  very very damned hard. Its like starting a career  as a pilot, and flying an airplane with thousands of instruments and rules. To be under the 5% who earn money on the markets, you have to be an Ace.

Thank you for giving directions.  and I will try to be a pilot and understand every gap that must be understood in order to become a trader, like a professional pilot

Carmine Pinto:

Just like the old adage: when you need to let them know there is always a suspicion because success is usually silent since it speaks for itself.

By the way, this would also explain why humility is the attitude of the winners as opposed to what one is led to think.
thanks.  It is true.  but it's human.  because humans believe and are suspicious of things that cannot be separated.  and I also would not question such a thing.  let my trading results explain.  because work is better than I just talk.
Reason: