Signal track record disappeared.

I've been monitoring a signal.  Please can someone explain how and why a signal's main performance is set to zero by MQL5 when the actual performance is a gain of over 300% (see month of April)?

Thank you for your considered help.

w

Maybe it is lost all money.

Tan Phan Ngoc:
Maybe it is lost all money.

No.  The equity remains and balance is still there.  I can see that because the open loss is changing.

Max Brown:

I've been monitoring a signal.  Please can someone explain how and why a signal's main performance is set to zero by MQL5 when the actual performance is a gain of over 300% (see month of April)?

When the growth its somehow 'abnormal' MQL5 signal monitoring system 'eliminates' that growth, starting again.

'Abnormal' is usually any monthly growth above 200%.

Eleni Anna Branou:

When the growth its somehow 'abnormal' MQL5 signal monitoring system 'eliminates' that growth, starting again.

'Abnormal' is usually any monthly growth above 200%.

Thank you.  

Max Brown:

I think because MQL5 can`t see your full history of DD. 

Have you done some trades before add your signal to mql5 ? 

Vytautas Paliokas:

I think because MQL5 can`t see your full history of DD. 

Have you done some trades before add your signal to mql5 ? 

It was not my signal.

Anyway, the account has now been blown so it answers the question why MQL5 hides suspect performance.

I've been monitoring a signal.  Please can someone explain how and why a signal's main performance is set to zero by MQL5 when the actual performance is a gain of over 300%

orua:
I've been monitoring a signal.  Please can someone explain how and why a signal's main performance is set to zero by MQL5 when the actual performance is a gain of over 300%

MQL5 set to 0, monthly growths over approximately 200% as abnormal.

Reason: