MT4 down?

Is MT4 down? None of my platforms are working. Thank you.

MT4 is up (and it is always up, because MT4 is the software; same with Windows, Linux, and so on).
My MT4 instances are up now.
:)
-------------

Some brokers are making the maintenance for their hardware/servers so they can make MT4 to be down during the weekend.
But it depoends on the brokers anyway.

Enjoylife247:
Is MT4 down? None of my platforms are working. Thank you.

It is the weekend and the markets are closed, so you will not get any new ticks.

Thank you. I understand the markets are closed I just wanted to test some strategies in Strategy Test but both brokers are not up. Capital City Markets and TurnKey. Any advice?

Enjoylife247:

Thank you. I understand the markets are closed I just wanted to test some strategies in Strategy Test but both brokers are not up. Capital City Markets and TurnKey. Any advice?

What is happening when you try to use the strategy tester?

I can't even log into my brokers account in MT4. I have a connection. It says No Connection in the bottom right hand corner.

Usually I would double click on No Connection and sign in but when I double click nothing happens

I apologize I meant to say I have a direct internet connection but MT4 says no connection. When I double click on it to sign in nothing happens. 

Enjoylife247:

Usually I would double click on No Connection and sign in but when I double click nothing happens

Click on "File" and click "Log in to trade account"

Log in with your details and if a server was specified when you opened the account, make sure to only log in with that server.

I even tried to uninstall and reinstall both programs from the brokers twice and still nothing. Both are closed now too so I cant talk to them

I tried clicking on File as well and the drop down menu is not active. Nothing is working
Reason: