How to compare spread between brokers during Asian sessions.

I would like to know whether any website can help us compare spread between different brokers during Asian session. I would like to compare Tickmill and ICmarkets spread for EURUSD during Asian Sessions. 

Thank you in advance !!

Lam Tran:

I would like to know whether any website can help us compare spread between different brokers during Asian session. I would like to compare Tickmill and ICmarkets spread for EURUSD during Asian Sessions. 

Thank you in advance !!

You didn't make a lot of efforts to search for it. Please use any search engine with "compare spread" keywords.

Alain Verleyen:
You didn't make a lot of efforts to search for it. Please use any search engine with "compare spread" keywords.

Actually I did, but there is very little information between Tickmill and ICmarkets. I also want to compare them in Asian session only. 

You can download their mt4 platform and run at the same time on Asian Market.

Lam Tran:

Thank you in advance !!

I've searched for live spread comparison on forex brokers, but these so called "live" spread tables are not correct.

Follow the advice of Corey and download both platforms to check for yourself.

Reason: