how to contact customer service? thank You - page 10

Smaaat Horticultural #:
Support please attend to my request #3347800

My account financial operations are limited after I deposited some funds from my card. Unlock my account at once. Thank you 

Only the Service Desk can remove this limitation: 

I have purchased a freelance signal bot but they have not started trading. Said my account stopped and freezes up but there is no way for me to contact them abs tell them it’s working fine and to start. 

M M #:
I have purchased a freelance signal bot but they have not started trading. Said my account stopped and freezes up but there is no way for me to contact them abs tell them it’s working fine and to start. 

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Hello, What to do with order 163948 that developer does not respond for almost two months. Can someone help to cancel that order.

jjaacckk #: Hello, What to do with order 163948 that developer does not respond for almost two months. Can someone help to cancel that order.

Use the "Request for Arbitration" functionality in your Freelance Job page, so as to request for admin/moderator to help resolve the issue!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Use the "Request for Arbitration" functionality in your Freelance Job page, so as to request for admin/moderator to help resolve the issue!

Thank you Fernando!!! I did that but I got this saying " You have made an offer to cancel the order. Please wait for the other party to consider it" I am not sure what I did... but the developer is obviously unavailable so waiting for him maybe forever I need someone from MQL5 experts to step in.

jjaacckk #:

Thank you Fernando!!! I did that but I got this saying " You have made an offer to cancel the order. Please wait for the other party to consider it" I am not sure what I did... but the developer is obviously unavailable so waiting for him maybe forever I need someone from MQL5 experts to step in.

Be patient because the developer may agree to full refund, he may propose 50/50 or he may disagree. Arbitrage will depend on developer decision too. You can only be patient and wait because your money is safe.

Hi, I created an account with help from an agent on assetmanagement.co.uk
They asked me to download this app MQL4, Now I am trying to take my money back but is not working. On my account it says pending and on MQL4 says no money.
Can any one help me please

khadidja16 #:
Hi, I created an account with help from an agent on assetmanagement.co.uk
They asked me to download this app MQL4, Now I am trying to take my money back but is not working. On my account it says pending and on MQL4 says no money.
Can any one help me please

The word 'agent' is almost equal to scam these days.

No respectable, well known and regulated broker uses 'agents' to approach you, actually good brokers don't approach you, you find them.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor has anything to do with your broker trading money.

Hello mql5 I have had a challenge with my bank card as it's  been getting declined, so I visited my bank to find out why this was so, they explained to me that a site (not mql) has attempted to to charge my card several times without my consent so the card was blocked by the bank automated antifraud system but I didn't know, so the bank has now issued me with a new card, but when I wanted to pay, I got a financial operations are limited message, please service desk could you kindly help me with this issue? Please and please.
Reason: