How to build your own trading results webpage

I would like to build my own page for following up my trading in realtime.

How do i connect?
For example, how is the connection made from accounts to mql signals. I mean how do i get the account trading history thru account name, brooker and investor password? 
Is this done via Report API? if so, what do i need to get access to API for MT4 and 5?

QL Capital:
I would like to build my own page for following up my trading in realtime.

How do i connect?
For example, how is the connection made from accounts to mql signals. I mean how do i get the account trading history thru account name, brooker and investor password? 
Is this done via Report API? if so, what do i need to get access to API for MT4 and 5?

You could use an EA to generate report in html & upload/copy it where your httpd is.

QL Capital: I would like to build my own page for following up my trading in realtime.

How do i connect?
Why create your own website when you can create a private, personal Signal right here on this site (or alternatively, use well-known free 3rd party services).

Icham Aidibe:

You could use an EA to generate report in html & upload/copy it where your httpd is.

Yea, that could work. It's similar to how simpletrader.net works right?

Fernando Carreiro:
Why create your own website when you can create a private, personal Signal right here on this site (or alternatively, use well-known free 3rd party services).

No, i want it private and fully customizable for my own needs. 3rd party simply aint what im looking for.

But to get access like mql signals and myfxbook. Thru only Account, investor password and brooker server "ip". How do i accomplish that?

You can write your own services if you know how to program that's a piece of cake.

QL Capital:

No, i want it private and fully customizable for my own needs. 3rd party simply aint what im looking for.

I think there are only two solutions

1) Write a crawler which checks frequently your private Signal and save new data into database

2) Write a script in mt4/mt5 which sends directly the data to a specific server from the client(maybe there is already a script on the market?)

The same thing i need... Have you figured out this?
Reason: