New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1755

MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on January 18, 2018. The update will feature the following changes:

1. Terminal: Fixed an error that caused the terminal and MetaEditor to block Windows shutdown and reboot.
  2. Terminal: Fixed the chart shift when applying a template.
  3. MQL5: Fixed errors that slowed down compilation in some conditions.
  4. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

I am new to forex and I don't know anything! I really want to become an entrepreneur. If anybody can help walk me through the basic trading, I would appreciative I know this business can be very profitable if you what you're doing.

rafa176:
I am new to forex and I don't know anything! I really want to become an entrepreneur. If anybody can help walk me through the basic trading, I would appreciative I know this business can be very profitable if you what you're doing.

Get in line ...

rafa176 the basic trading,
Start learning
          Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

We recommend anyone who has long been using 32-bit Wine for MetaTrader 5 due to the past incompatibility with the 64-bit terminal to upgrade Wine to the latest 64-bit version and re-install MetaTrader 5 in 64 bits.

Besides, make sure to set the Wine compatibility mode to at least Windows 7 instead of the default Windows XP. No more updates for Windows XP/2003/Vista will be released.

We are also halting the development of the 32-bit versions of the MetaTrader 5 terminals. The updates for 32-bit MetaTrader 5 are to be completely stopped soon.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on January 18, 2018. The update will feature the following changes:

1. Terminal: Fixed an error that caused the terminal and MetaEditor to block Windows shutdown and reboot.
  2. Terminal: Fixed the chart shift when applying a template.
  3. MQL5: Fixed errors that slowed down compilation in some conditions.
  4. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Hello, MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Please confirm my understanding that I have to update the Live Update manually using the following:

"

Microsoft Windows Vista and higher:

• C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\WebInstall

Here "C" is the letter of a logical disk, where the operating system is installed, "username" is the account in the operating system, under which the platform has been installed. Downloaded updates are available to all platforms, the updates are not re-downloaded for other instance of the platform.

After the update is downloaded, the following dialog appears prompting you to update the platform:

Click one of the buttons:

• Restart — the windows of the platform and MetaEditor (if t is open) are closed, the components are updated, and the platform is then restarted.
  • Later — it hides the dialog, and the platform is updated automatically later with the next start.
  • All the update stages appear in the trading platform Journal. "LiveUpdate" is specified in the Source column of such logs.
  • If the platform update fails (connection to server is lost), the next attempt will be made after one hour. Only missing data will be downloaded during this attempt.

"

Is this correct? I have to do the Live Update manually?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Added topic New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1755 New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1755 MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on January 18, 2018. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Fixed an error that caused the terminal and MetaEditor to block Windows shutdown... Added topic New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1745...

PennySeven:

Is this correct? I have to do the Live Update manually?

No.

Wait for the update as usual.

Hi,

new metatrader 5 release 1755 ( on Windows 10 Build 17093 ) don't work.

why?

Thanks

Mario

Mario Trinchero:

Hi,

new metatrader 5 release 1755 ( on Windows 10 Build 17093 ) don't work.

why?

Thanks

Mario

Build 17093 is a beta version. You have to report it to the ServiceDesk.

Alain Verleyen:
Build 17093 is a beta version. You have to report it to the ServiceDesk.

ServiceDesk is useless

see my attache file

Files:
2018-02-27.png  172 kb
Reason: