Is this website official or the fake one?

Since I can not find where to download the official MT4 from this official website. But for the link below, I am not sure, it can trust and safe to download it or not?

https://www.metatrader4.com/en/automated-trading/mql4-programming

Thank you very much in advance

MetaQuotes Language 4 for trading robots and technical indicators development
MetaQuotes Language 4 for trading robots and technical indicators development
  • www.metatrader4.com
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) is an integrated programming language for developing trading strategies allowing you to create trading robots, technical indicators, scripts, and function libraries for use on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. All these instruments significantly enhance traders' abilities when trading Forex. MetaQuotes Language 4...

It is official for sure.
But they are planning to stop mt4 any where unless you download it from your broker (any broker which has mt4).
The default available now is version 5 (mt5) every where even in all official mq sites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaQuotes_Software

you still can download the MT4. but only from the brokers, not from MQL5.COM

What ponlapatc is trying to say is that Metaquotes shouldn't advertise the MT4 download, with the MT4 logo and download the MT5 instead.

This tactic is similar to the one used by suspicious websites and doesn't look nice.

They should clearly say that the download of MT4 is not possible anymore and that only the download of MT5 is available from their websites.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What ponlapatc is trying to say is that Metaquotes shouldn't advertise the MT4 download, with the MT4 logo and download the MT5 instead.

This tactic is similar to the one used by suspicious websites and doesn't look nice.

They should clearly say that the download of MT4 is not possible anymore and that only the download of MT5 is available from their websites.

I agree, but unfortunately MetaQuotes does what it wants and ignores us users most of the time!

Fernando Carreiro:
I agree, but unfortunately MetaQuotes does what it wants and ignores us users most of the time!
It is the final years of the MT4
Maybe 5 years or 10 years 
Then bye

i know this sounds stupid but with MT4 slowly dying away and MT5 the current platform,  when will MT6 be launch then?     lol

Nkechi Sonia Kanu:

i know this sounds stupid but with MT4 slowly dying away and MT5 the current platform,  when will MT6 be launch then?     lol

MT6?

mt4 will live forever, because monalisa is still there on Louvre, you can`t replace art

перечисли список валют
Reason: