general discussion

hello... I'm quite con fuse with how to get a reasonable profit put of my investment into foreign trades .. there any formula or profitable companies which may turn me a good sum of money... please suggest me

The primary concern which comes into picture when you are trading in Forex is, Safety, coz' you are putting lots of your hard earned money into it. Please make sure that you choose a platform which is reliable and trusted by people. Go through the testimonials of traders about that particular broker. Its better that you first practice in a demo account.

I would suggest you to choose trusted and relocated broker for forex trading. i am doing my trade form last 2 year and he is very good and trusted...i have no complains form last 2 year.

If you really want a safe investment why don't you try PAMM accounts....

You should learn to trade price action yourself, that way you are 100% in control of your investment.

I managed exactly that and not only do you have control of your finances, it is satisfying also!

Ok so getting to that stage is not always simple but learn price action (and the basics of technical analysis at the free babypips school), get yourself a solid strategy like the pipdaq setups and you're half way there.

Don't waste your money with funds etc as most of them lose anyway!

Georgewhite:
hello... I'm quite con fuse with how to get a reasonable profit put of my investment into foreign trades .. there any formula or profitable companies which may turn me a good sum of money... please suggest me

Surely that is the dream of every investor planting his money into the market. But not all these dreams grow into reality. The reason is traders don't apply the right 'fertilizer-formulae' that fattens their profits. This strategy if well implemented pays more than the analytical fibonacci numbers, the 3 ducks, bob valman price action etc. It is the psychological formula of DUE DILIGENCE. By being very detailed, and cautious, you can generally skid through most of the ill broker potholes in the forex. You can discover little ill bugs that manifest in disguise in software, it was with this formula that my nephew discovered early enough when his broker was racketing his price feeds, or freezing his platform such that executions get delayed and wrong prices fill in. Such amazing disguised boilerroom tactics from a regulated NDD. Such a cheap ridicule of his license! But anyway my fellow traders aren't regulated brokers beginning to suffer from ;transparency-drought'?

Sherrif,why am I appreciating your post again,this question you have asked is as heavy as an elephant on an ant, yet it is deep and true. A colleague asked a similar question earlier and I must confess for some seconds I stammered so badly that even Moses in the bible would laugh at me. For God's sake, I have seen regulated brokers deliberately float your account, tripping the stop loss, while even freezing your account just to assist their Monday liquidity demands. It is amusing but Americans would continue to pay tax sustaining regulatory bodies and still forced to pay their regulated brokers through scams. Yet we must appreciate the NFA etc, but then it is however sad that some of these offshore brokers could be more transparent than some of our reputable brokerages here. Check this link FXCM slapped with a class action suit over claims of fraud and racketeering | Forex Magnates .

Georgewhite:

I think most of the guys here have said it all, especially the one that has to do with security. Be sure of where you want to invest in.

I can't suggest you but i tell you before you invest money try to analyze that company first and think about their opportunity.

I think scalping is better for you.

did you ever used robot in trading? i hear that its best to get profit"?

Reason: