Any Good Trade Manager EA's or Scripts out there?

I'm looking for a good trade manager EA or Script that can breakeven and allow a trail stop after breakeven on manual and EA trades on all pairs.

SkyTrader101:
I'm looking for a good trade manager EA or Script that can breakeven and allow a trail stop after breakeven on manual and EA trades on all pairs.

Yes, check out TraderHelper at Home. It does everything you talk about and more.

Hello, I am new on this forum, i have found on internet a nice ea that can manage all manual treads with 3 different stopp loss levels, take profit levels and trailling stops. The problem is that this tool have a bug and i am not a programmer. When i load the ea on the Chart and after activation at the first manual tread the tool is working fine. But after the 1 tread all other new opened treads are closed immediately without any stopp loss or take profit. I think this is a bug, when i load the tool another time after a new tread it works fine. I think the problem is that the ea is not resetting after each tread. Is it possible for an programmer in this forum to see the code to find the error? Thank you in advance. I have attached the tool on this post.

sorry for my bad English, i am not an english people

zickzack

Files:
MTP_1.8.mq4  11 kb

I was looking for the same thing and dedicated forex money management expert advisors are are to find. I did run across one called ManageThePip and I so far like it. They have a trainer tool as well, but I haven't got around to trying it yet.

Good trading.

Google "Multi Purpose Trade Manager" written by Steve Hopwood

Free and well supported.

I've been using it for a year or two now, demo and live, with no problems.

Simpy put, I don't leave home without it.

Why don't you try Forex Robot written by Rita Lasker?

free, user-friendly, written by a professional. Check it out, perhaps it'll suit you.

irwin_drew:
Why don't you try Forex Robot written by Rita Lasker? free, user-friendly, written by a professional. Check it out, perhaps it'll suit you.

Sounds good, but what professional would spend time for free?

I use this one and it will do all that you require and more:

Visual Trading Console & Trade Manager for MT4

Hope it helps

Reason: