Yet Another Help identifiying this indi thread.

Hey all,

So, here's what I've got.

and here's 'some' of the info I've got on it.

While I am not at liberty to share with you this indicator, I call it the Daisy Trader. I share this to demonstrate that it is possible to get the next day's direction from the daily TF. After viewing the Daisy Trader indie I go to the H4 to see the signal and then to the H1 to place the trade.

Out of the 25 trades shown on the chart, only one was a bad call, the last one. Otherwise it is about 96% accurate.

I can share with you an indicator that runs a close second to the Daisy Trader indie and one which you may already have. The Accelerator LSMA. Place it the daily TF, its gives good signals in a trend. Play around with it.

Understand that the arrows on the chart are given for the NEXT DAY's trend and not the current day. Therefore, the arrows show the trend for the NEXT DAY.

He's drawn the arrown manually, so it's the red/blue 'daisys' that I'm interested in.

Has anybody seen something like this before and give us a hint at what it actaully is?

So, what's the deal here?

Thxs.

stubish:
Hey all, So, here's what I've got.and here's 'some' of the info I've got on it.

While I am not at liberty to share with you this indicator, I call it the Daisy Trader. I share this to demonstrate that it is possible to get the next day's direction from the daily TF. After viewing the Daisy Trader indie I go to the H4 to see the signal and then to the H1 to place the trade.

Out of the 25 trades shown on the chart, only one was a bad call, the last one. Otherwise it is about 96% accurate.

I can share with you an indicator that runs a close second to the Daisy Trader indie and one which you may already have. The Accelerator LSMA. Place it the daily TF, its gives good signals in a trend. Play around with it.

Understand that the arrows on the chart are given for the NEXT DAY's trend and not the current day. Therefore, the arrows show the trend for the NEXT DAY.
He's drawn the arrown manually, so it's the red/blue 'daisys' that I'm interested in.Has anybody seen something like this before and give us a hint at what it actaully is?

nobody?

I never saw this one except here... Where you got the info from? Is it a commercial indicator?

bossxero:
I never saw this one except here... Where you got the info from? Is it a commercial indicator?

was from another forum. No nothing about if it's a commercial deal or not. I've PM'd the guy who posted it... we'll see I guess.

Ok... would like to be informed about that... Thanks for the info

Reason: