Anyone with good scalping ea?

Hi

It seems to me that all of the people here are just testing and programing diferent eas, and just a few make some money. In my expirience the eas

that are more sofisticated sooner or later lose your money becouse there

is no way that somebody will program a ea that will be a holly grail...

The simplest eas are the best, so you need to keep it simple, and make eas

with pure logics, not greed for perfect sistem who make a lot of money

becouse there isnt one,and it will never be the one!

Im relatively new to forex, and i intend to go on real acount in a few months,

so i will be happy that someone who is pro, take look at my prefered systems

and tell me what does he thinks of them!

Is there a way to improve them, or is it beter to go with manual scalping,

becouse i didnt find a single one that deserves to be used on real account!

Any help will be useful, thanks

I wish you good luck

Files:
EA.zip  84 kb

Try Viseu on EURUSD M30 with default settings. Here is its website.

Files:

Hi forexflash,

ThePuncher show promising results... I tested using strategy tester in MT4... One some days there is profit, but on some days it loses... it works well in shorter time frame such as 1 min but not well in longer time frame such as 30min above.

It use rsi and stoch... 30 and 70 as buy and sell level.

I think the settings of the rsi 14 and stoch 100 3 3 need to be optimised to prevent loss on some days.

For myself, i feel that it is better to use EA better because EA is based on our logic and will not give wrong judgement as compared to us when we get tired.

Have you tested ThePuncher yourself in strategy tester of MT4?

forexflash:
Hi It seems to me that all of the people here are just testing and programing diferent eas, and just a few make some money. In my expirience the easthat are more sofisticated sooner or later lose your money becouse thereis no way that somebody will program a ea that will be a holly grail...The simplest eas are the best, so you need to keep it simple, and make easwith pure logics, not greed for perfect sistem who make a lot of moneybecouse there isnt one,and it will never be the one! Im relatively new to forex, and i intend to go on real acount in a few months,so i will be happy that someone who is pro, take look at my prefered systemsand tell me what does he thinks of them!Is there a way to improve them, or is it beter to go with manual scalping,becouse i didnt find a single one that deserves to be used on real account! Any help will be useful, thanks I wish you good luck

Hi xux99,

I tested Viseu on M30 on strategy tester... it open up one trade at one day. I have diffculty in understanding the ea... wa calc_sma is doing?

xux99:
Try Viseu on EURUSD M30 with default settings. Here is its website.

Yes i have tested the puncher, but my experience is completly diferent from yours, the best setings for puncher is usdchf h1...

The puncher is tested with mt4 both live and forward testing, and the best setings are the one i told you!

It works with some other currencies but all of them works best with h1, one hour frame!

Good luck

I have attached a new version of Viseu EA.

Files:
Viseu_002.mq4  8 kb

xux99:

Thanks, I will try Viseu also and report back.

Try this one. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194946.

Regard

xux99:

Does it have problem with digit problem?

btw Thanks, I'll test it too.

Thanks man, I'll test it!

Reason: