EXPERT ADVISOR - using CCI & STOCH standard

I need help to all bro...

i hope u all can code for me this expert.

Buy

open buy if CCI > -280.00

close buy if STOCH > 90

Sell

open sell if CCI > +150.00

close sell if STOCH > 4

correct me if im wrong..

timeframe H1 only..

What periods for the CCI and Stochs ?

STOCHK:5, Slow:3, D:3Price = close / closeMA Method = linear weightedLevel = 30, 70, 50CCIPeriod = 14

Dude, if you're still here.

I did a small backtest of your system, and it doesn't give very good results.

You're having trouble with stochastichs reaching 90. You buy, but never get a chance to sell.

I tested on GBPUSD and EURUSD, 30m, 60m and daily.

Not very good results.

CCI: 14 period SSK: 10 period, 3 period smoothing

The 10 point 3 Ea gives exceptionally good esults on back test, but some time drawdown can cause disaster(real possiblity but have not encountered any so far in three weeks)

How has this EA performed for you since writing the above? I've had it running only for several days but it is making lots of money. How can the drawdown cause disaster?

where is the 10/3 EA available at?

It is available at www.elcactus.com/earn or Forex Trading Information, Forex E-books, Articles, Brokers. Both are the same. Best of luck.

The problem mentioned above occurs when the trades are negative and the equity is dimishing, because excessive number of trades may reduce it to zero.

But you are safe when you start with micro lots and have enough funds in the account.

Your first link above, the elcactus one, is a dead link. Do you happen to have the right one?

where that dead link says click here it will take you to the right place.

Reason: