Tradestation 2000i Strategy testing

Hello,

I'm testing a strategy using TS2000i, I'd like to know if someone like to backtest the same strategy using TS2000i just to compare the results and talk about the performances.

I've got the ELS file with the functions and signals needed to be imported, I'll give you the instruction to build the strategy. I'm really interested in your impression. If you have problems with historic data feed for TS there is no problem, I can give you historic data from october 2003.

Let me know if someone is interested in.

Anyway I'm testing it in real time datafeed too, so I'll give you some results day by day

Alex

P.S. I started with the realtime test on 13/1, the system opened a position Short on GBP/USD entry at 1.8822, now the market is at 1.8691 with a profit of 131 pips, but the position isn't closed yet.

If you are willing to share strategy with everyone, there are many programers here that would try it on various platforms, (a good to see if it works everywhere). Some on MT, VT, etc.

Steven

I dont recommend VT, they have been having problem with their connection in both real and demo accounts for over a year now. But I do like their intriguing leverage of 1:400

let me know if you hear anything about their connection problems being resolved

I wouldn't recomend VT either, I just wanted to give options. I had a live account with them, and they screwed me, partly because they are not reliable.

Steven

SJR3t7:
If you are willing to share strategy with everyone, there are many programers here that would try it on various platforms, (a good to see if it works everywhere). Some on MT, VT, etc. Steven

I will, but VT is the worst platform, totally unstable and MT is not so good for backtest. Now I'm looking for someone with TS2000i to compare my resutls, maybe with another datafeeder or just to have new impression about it.

That's my priority, anyway I'm testing it in a FXCM Demo. Let me to have some results and I'll share the code.

Alex

I'm newbie and i will learn abot this strategic for trading,

many thanks for everybody .......

Reason: