MT4 virus made me lose all the money in my account.

Hi all! I am writing to warn you about a virus that mined my account in MT4 and left it at zero. He started opening and closing trades without being able to stop them, in a few minutes he made me lose $ 2000. Disconnect my PC and re-open the account in my broker began to do the same until I left without a penny.
When I contacted my boroker they said it was not a problem of their platform, and virus mined MT4 and blew the money from the account. I know of several traders who are going through the same thing, apparently in a virus that is recently doing this damage. Please be very careful with the EAs that discharge, I am not sure what type of EAs are the ones that are contaminated.

How is this possible? Perhaps the MT4 platform is not protected? This is a real problem, my friend!

What do you mean by a virus? A virus in the computer or a problem with an EA?

Did you have an EA running at the time? If so, did you obtain the EA from a trustworthy source? Does the EA use a DLL that you can trust?

fouclycm:
Hi all! I am writing to warn you about a virus that mined my account in MT4 and left it at zero. He started opening and closing trades without being able to stop them, in a few minutes he made me lose $ 2000. Disconnect my PC and re-open the account in my broker began to do the same until I left without a penny.
When I contacted my boroker they said it was not a problem of their platform, and virus mined MT4 and blew the money from the account. I know of several traders who are going through the same thing, apparently in a virus that is recently doing this damage. Please be very careful with the EAs that discharge, I am not sure what type of EAs are the ones that are contaminated.

Please look into the logs:

1. Expert in <terminal-path>\MQL4\logs and
  2. Journal in <terminal-path>\logs 

There you should find everything you are looking for.

margou:
How is this possible? Perhaps the MT4 platform is not protected? This is a real problem, my friend!
Why does this user have the same ip adress as you fouclycm ?

Marco vd Heijden:
Why does this user have the same ip adress as you fouclycm ?
Probably because he is from "canada" :)

Something fishy going on with these users.

margou:

It seems that the user can authorize DLL downloads on platforms like MT4 and MT5

Keith Watford:

What do you mean by a virus? A virus in the computer or a problem with an EA?

Did you have an EA running at the time? If so, did you obtain the EA from a trustworthy source? Does the EA use a DLL that you can trust?

There's the problem, it was an EA. Apparently through the DLL is how the virus undermined the account. To start the EA the virus started to operate from the account in MT4 and I could not stop it. It is as if through that EA were acceded to my data or my pc. I could not do anything while the EA was running and MT4 opened and closed those operations.

Carl Schreiber:

Please look into the logs:

1. Expert in <terminal-path>\MQL4\logs and
  2. Journal in <terminal-path>\logs 

There you should find everything you are looking for.

Thanks for the information!

Michalis Phylactou:
Something fishy going on with these users.

Yes, I have seen that I have cured the same exactly with two different accounts ???
Reason: